Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

36 walk bengaluru

36 walk bengaluru

Majestic Bus Stand

Bus Station Underpass, Majestic, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560009, India

March 24, 2019 @ 12:00 (IST)

Hello local guides I am hosting a 36 photo walk in Bangalore on 24th of March which was initiated by connect moderator Paul pavlin. The aim of this photo walk is to take 36 best photos for Google maps. This program is held all over the world and hosted by local guides of their local area. Things to bring Camera "ANY"(phone,sale,360 camera) This meetup Is not sponserd so all expenses should be taken. Care by individual itself.

RSVP here

Bus Station Underpass, Majestic, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560009, India
18 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 36 walk bengaluru

Hi @ShravanJain,

This is great, thanks for sharing!

I knew this project would pick up speed in no time @PaulPavlinovich, congratulations.

I can't wait to see what comes out of this one and any future 36 walk meet-ups.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

They're all fun @MortenSI each year, new faces, new cities, new images, it has been a wonderful journey over the last couple of years.

I can sense that @PaulPavlinovich, and I can't wait to see the whole theme unfold this year. I bet there will be plenty of great posts to read, and even greater photos from around the world.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

This is for the  first time  I hosting 36 photo walk @MortenSI ,hope everything goes well.

Also I am so much excited and looking up to the event @PaulPavlinovich 

I'm sure you'll do just fine @ShravanJain.

Good luck with everything!

Connect Moderator

I'm sure it will go well @ShravanJain make sure you publish via your socials and invite your friends directly. It's so easy to miss things in our busy digital world that the personal invitation still goes best.

Level 5

Will you please change timing to 1:30pm because I have college till 1:00 pm 

Level 6

Glad to hear that we are uniting on 23rd March 2019. See you guys...

Thank you

Sreenatha Reddy K R

Hi @sreenatha,

Please note that I have redacted the phone number from your comment. We care deeply about everyone's privacy, and sharing private contact information is not allowed on Connect.

For private conversations we urge you to use the private messaging system here on Connect.