Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

36 Shots | Abuja

36 Shots | Abuja

River Plate Nigeria Ltd

979 Ahmadu Bello Way, Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria

March 23, 2019 @ 12:00 (WAT)

The annual event "The 36 walk" tries to restrict the number of photos from the meet-up to 36 top quality shots. Why 36? I'll explain at the meet-up. So it's going to have the features of a regular photo walk. We might have to cover more ground than usual, so there will be little journey here and there. The goal is to have only 36 of your best that day. Dress for the sun. Prepare for thirst Backup power will come in handy. Comfy shoes please. This should be Fun.

RSVP here

979 Ahmadu Bello Way, Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 36 Shots | Abuja

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for hosting this meet-up. I hope many Local Guides will join you for this Photo Walk in Abuja and I keep my fingers crossed the weather is nice on the 23rd of March, so that you can take beautiful 360 panoramas!

Good luck and please share with us the results and a recap afterwards! I'm sure it will be interesting for everyone to see it here.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks @KatyaL 

@PaulPavlinovich count Abuja in on the walk. 

Connect Moderator

Great to have you aboard @Anonymous I hope your 36 goes well. I'll add you to the MyMap and post right now.