crissibeth's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: 3 takeaways from Connect Live 2018

Hi @crissibeth.

It is great to learn from your experience as you being a Photographer as well as a Local Guide. I feel so lucky to be the one of Local Guides to attend yours and Mark's session on Mobile Photography. It was one of the amazing sessions I ever attended and the tips were extraordinary and easy to apply. Thank you so much for your time. I am the one who showed you the below photo asking how it is, and you said it's good which really encouraged me. IMG_20181017_143108.jpg

Thanks again! ?

Regards from India,

Salmaan

Vellore Local Guides
Level 2

thank you for haveing this to 

Level 10

Wow! Really wonderful photographs @crissibeth thanks for sharing useful tips. 

Level 9

@crissibeth it was so nice to get a chance to talk to you at connect live. you guys are amazing! such nice people who happen to be creative, talented and have some gorgeous instagram feeds. 🙂

Level 8

I remember well!  Yes, it is really good.  I like the depth of field and the focal point on this!  Colors are also spot-on.  Thanks so much for your kind words.  It means a lot.

Level 8

Any time!  

Connect Moderator

It was so great meeting you at Connect Live 2018. I’m glad you liked my little Aussie Goody Bags. So where have you clipped your koala?

Level 1

Thanks for the takeaways. I will definitely contribute more to help local guides

Level 8

This is amazing...Thanks for sharing @crissibeth

Level 6

Hi I'm Nadeesh from Srilanka. I'm really interested the 1st photo of you. It's a natural photo of real photographer.