AngieYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: 3 must-try restaurants in Singapore

Most definitely! I'm working on a post, I will publish it soon.

To answer your question, honestly, I can't pick one highlight! The whole trip was such an amazing experience. And I met some genuinely nice and helpful people in your country.

I talked about the trip a little bit in my podcast (https://anchor.fm/the-bad-take/episodes/Bonus-Episode-Back-from-the-Beaches-e2m1pc/a-a6vr0d), I will follow up with the post and some amazing photos 😄

Google Moderator

Hello @ThamaraKandabada,

Thant's great, will be looking forward to hear more about your interesting stories. I hope you love the food while you were in Indonesia. 

Just as a reminder, please don't forget when responding to other people make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their name) on a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

I hope I can visit Singapore one day. Thanks for share

Level 10

@AngieYC nice post! I haven´t visited Sinpagore yet but I´ve heard wonderful stories so it´s in my bucket list for sure!

Level 10

@AngieYC  very nice post! I´d like to visit Singapore one day, i´ve heard wonderful stories about this country!  Thanks for sharing!

Google Moderator

Hello @marcorp,

I am glad you enjoy reading it because I really enjoyed writing it too. Singapore is a country with different cultures, while you are there you will be spoiled with the varieties of food and if you are a foodie like myself, Singapore will be one of your food heaven! 

When you visit Singapore, please share it here with us on Connect, I will be looking forward to read about your adventure! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@AngieYC  so nice!!!  you can count on that!  have a wonderfu day Angie  🙂

Connect Moderator

Hi @AngieYC 

Do you know that Haidilao also exist in Jakarta? Haidilao Hot Pot Jakarta is located in Gandaria City Mall . And I heard from my friend that they will open at Mall of Indonesia soon!

Since I know that Haidilao opens in Jakarta, I've never tried Haidilao when I go overseas. So excited to try it soon in Jakarta : D

Among the four broths that you tried, which one is the recommended?

Google Moderator

Hello @Velvel,

That's great news!

Now, I don't have to go to Singapore to enjoy Haidilao Hot Pot. I personally really like the sour soup broth, but if you don't like sour soups maybe the classic chicken broth is always the best option! 

I tried the Mala soup, just out of curiosity. It's good, but your tongue got numb by time and you can't taste the other food.

Connect Moderator

Thank you for the recommendation @AngieYC 

Wow.. Does the mala soup really that spicy? Interesting! And what meat that you like at Haidilao?