AngieYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: 3 must-try restaurants in Singapore

Exactly @TsekoV 

The marvellous thing about different cuisines and a culturally different lifestyle is, I find a rice dish more filling than a salad meal so I like eating rice from time to time.

There's the moon cakes and other snacks I find I like better than English snacks so a trip to a Chinese supermarket is a must for me.

Imagine if we didn't have these multicultural shops? !

😂

Level 9

looks delicious foods @AngieYC

I will try if I had a chance to visit Singapore.

Google Moderator

Hello @AbdullahAM,

Please do and don't forget to share your experience with us! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

I definitely agree with you @Kol-Colleen_2018. : )

I love it when I enter in an East Asian shop, be it Chinese, Korean, Indonesian or Japanese. I totally love the products they are selling and honestly been missing it recently.

You have ever been to any Asian country - Singapore or any other?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Looks really nice

Level 9

No.

I'd like to go to Malaysia first, then Singapore, then Indonesia.

Then Polynesia.  As my DNA says I have 9% Polynesian in me.

Level 10

Yummy & delicious food @AngieYC thanks for sharing informative post. 

Former Google Contributor

This is a great plan @Kol-Colleen_2018. Hope in near future you will accomplish it and share your stories with us. : )

Just a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Level 9

Thanks @TsekoV yeah I feel I can get to these places in the future.

The thing about Asian food is once you have tried it, you find that becomes part of your diet 😃!

Cheers!

Kol

Level 8

Great! It would help a lot to exploring Singaporean foods...Thanks for Sharing @AngieYC