TrulyBappy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

#3 Days in Nobiganj, Hobiganj, Sylhet, Bangladesh

At the years last moments, first time I have visited my sister's husbands fishing project and living place in Nobiganj, Hobiganj, Sylhet, Bangladesh. That was the moment of that year. We have visited some very beautiful natural spots. Now I am going to write about those places.

First of all I want to say that, It was December's last week, eve of Christmas, full of cold of winter and the 31st and new year was knocking at door. In this weaather of occasions we started by a microbus with my sister, her husband, her husband's brother and brothers friend and one of our cousins. We started for the Madhobpur Lake on first day of journey. It is on Srimongol under Moulvibazar district. It is one of the most rainy area of Bangladesh. This spot has lots of small mountains and large amount of known-unknown plants. Full area has a large 'Lake' inside it. The Lake is very beautiful when we see it from the top points of the mountains. Mountains are not so tall but they are very tuff to climb as they are about 80-85 degree angel with land. The matter of fun and sorrow both were happend when we lost our way of return from the land of bushes of mountain sides. The full journey was seeming like a nightmare. But when we got the way, it was a victory of discover. This lake contains lots of lotus of pink color, that looks very lovely. There was a lots of street dogs, one of them started following us and at a time it was working like a guide by itself. Being mad we suddenly started to follow it when we were in dark about the returning way. But certainly it was very disappointing. Whatever happen, we fed it and its relative dogs some biscuit as a token of love between dog and tourists 🙂

Rare blind fishRare blind fish1549876853613.JPEG31st night Party31st night PartyFlower of tea plantFlower of tea plantFishing from projectFishing from projectMonkey!!!Monkey!!!Catching large ones and leaving smallsCatching large ones and leaving smallsBike RIde on the winter nightBike RIde on the winter nightHollywood Movie shooting spot that got OscarHollywood Movie shooting spot that got OscarSelfie with foreignerSelfie with foreignerThe dog as guideThe dog as guideFull teamFull teamSistersSistersBoat JourneyBoat JourneyChristmas tree in  houseChristmas tree in houseThe top mountain top view from the 2nd topThe top mountain top view from the 2nd topLargest plant that we discoveredLargest plant that we discoveredDucks!!!Ducks!!!Funny Meditation on the top mountain under the treeFunny Meditation on the top mountain under the tree

Next day we visited the Lauyachora. It is a very large area with large combination of plants and huge species of birds and animals. Some of them are squirrel, monkey, wood-picker, wild hen and snakes. We started to walk, continued to walk, tired of walking but the land of walking was not ends. There were many other different ways to visit the land. We saw many funny named plants that we have not ever heared before. Once upon a time these type of rare plants were available all over this continent. But in the passage of time we made them rare. Cut, used and never thought about plant again. We have enojoyed the day with full of adventure and fun.

At the last day of the year, month and week of 2018, we reached in 31st night. We prepared a chichen, some fishes with bread and Coca-Cola. In that night I have a cold motor-cycle ride in the highway, it seems that the dust of ice and the piece of mist was throwing roughly on my face. We visited the big fishing projects and learned the inner actions to manage them. Talked about a lot of things about our future and fade the sorrow of past. A very warm welcome to visit Bangladesh 🙂

Peace be upon you...
Nazmul Hasan from Bangladesh
Facebook || Flickr || Instagram || YouTube
Sylhet, Bangladesh
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: #3 Days in Nobiganj, Hobiganj, Sylhet, Bangladesh

Hello @TrulyBappy,

Thank you for sharing your trip with us, everything looks so interesting. The place is simply amazing, and as a fish and sea food lover I would definitely like to try these fish meals.  

Thank you also for sharing your photos, please note, there is also a photo limit here on Connect (currently 1,000 photos). If you reach this limit, you'll have to delete older images before uploading new images. You can go and check these Tips for Uploading Images to Connect to Stay Within Limit.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Many information, thank you for sharing your travel experience with us @TrulyBappy 

Level 8

@BorrisS  thank you so much too, I am having problem, my last post on connect in Local Story has been removed. Can I have the reason why it was removed without any actknowedge???

Peace be upon you...
Nazmul Hasan from Bangladesh
Facebook || Flickr || Instagram || YouTube
Former Google Contributor

Hello @TrulyBappy,

You're welcome and thank you once again for sharing your experience with us.

As far as the removal of your last post is concerned, I'm sure that you've received a small message explaining the reason behind it. Please, kindly have a look at the following article as a reminder: 14 helpful tips for using Connect and What are Connect topics? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!