SanyaOdare's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: 3,000 photos published on Google Maps by.....?

My view count as at today stands at 4,620,585 views and I strongly believe its actually more than that given that my Google Maps profile hasn't been updated by Google in the last 5 days. I started taking photos with my iPhone 6s plus but switched to Samsung Galaxy J3 when my IPhone screen got bad. Thank you @RusstafaB, I appreciate your sincere observation and comments.

@RusstafaB wrote:
Sanya, so what is your view count for the 3000 photos you have added to Google Maps? Do you take all of yours on a mobile phone camera or what other devices do you use? Thanks for the reply, this is a really interesting topic. Best wishes from London, Russ
Level 10

Thank you @AjSingh! It's no magic really but more like dedication, commitment and passion.

@AjSingh wrote:

This is really inspiring for the all community .

Kudos @SanyaOdare

Keep doing this magic 😁🤗🐾🍻🌟

Level 10

Thank you @IlankovanT!

@IlankovanT wrote:

Awesome 🙂 congratulations @SanyaOdare

Level 10

Thank you @Donski! Please be very proud of your 200 photos as well because in a little you will see them become 2million and even many more. FYI: I barely had 378 photos as at January 2017 and now has 7,235. See my before and after stat in the images below:

SanyaOdare on Google-MapsSanyaOdare on Google-MapsSanyaOdare on Google-MapsSanyaOdare on Google-MapsSanyaOdare on Google-MapsSanyaOdare on Google-MapsSanyaOdare on Google-MapsSanyaOdare on Google-Maps

@Donski wrote:

3000 that's amazing. Congrats! I have 200 and I was happy with that till I read this 😁

Level 9

SanyaOdare, Well done it takes a lot of time, effort and perseverance to get 3000+ photos up on Maps. I have not reached 2000 photos yet but my view count is around 51 Million views so am quite pleased by that. Keep up the good work and best wishes from London. Russ
Level 10

It's not as hard as you thought @RusstafaB! Meanwhile, my current photo stat on Google Maps now stand at 7,235. I have been having fun taking photos and uploading them to Google Maps. I really admire your having 51 Million views and truth is I'm inspired. Permit me to reiterate that let's all keep contributing to the best of our abilities.

@RusstafaB wrote:
SanyaOdare, Well done it takes a lot of time, effort and perseverance to get 3000+ photos up on Maps. I have not reached 2000 photos yet but my view count is around 51 Million views so am quite pleased by that. Keep up the good work and best wishes from London. Russ
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is a good and great job, let's keep contributing to make a better, more realistic, and more accurate maps.

Greetings from Indonesia.

Level 8

@SanyaOdare wrote:

Prior to now, I've received mails from Google congratulating me on various milestones I've reached and how my contributions on Google Map have helped thousands as well as millions people. Today, I got another mail with the subject "Thanks for contributing to Google Maps!" and in the same mail it says "Congratulations! You've published over 3,000 photos on Google Maps." Permit me to reiterate, what I really like about Google's Local Guide Program is that every little effort made is measured and appreciated. I give kudos to @LucioV@TraciC@U-royFelixA@ErmesT@HelloSamsonR@OSAMA@BishowvijayaP@AnuradhaP@IlankovanT and many more who had contributed and are still contributing immensely to Google Maps as well as on the Local Guides Connect.

SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!

Great work @SanyaOdare ??????? you are inspiration

Level 10

You are our motivation @SanyaOdare.

We are at your back, following your numbers.

Keep going ahead bro/ 🙂

Level 10

Yes @Anonymous, let's all keep contributing to make a better, more realistic, and more accurate maps. Greetings from Nigeria.

@Anonymous wrote:

That is a good and great job, let's keep contributing to make a better, more realistic, and more accurate maps.

Greetings from Indonesia.