SanyaOdare's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: 3,000 photos published on Google Maps by.....?

Thank you @NareshDarji! Yes I will.

@NareshDarji wrote:

Congrats @SanyaOdare keep contributing

Level 8

回應: 3,000 photos published on Google Maps by.....?

well done!

Level 10

回應: 3,000 photos published on Google Maps by.....?

Thank you @Wade1217!

@Wade1217 wrote:

well done!

Level 10

Hahahaha then one day I'll fly @SanyaOdare

@SanyaOdare wrote:

...and I ain't going to slow down @BishowvijayaP@. LOL @ " I am walking behind"!!!

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

You are racing @SanyaOdare. I am walking behind. hahahaha

Congratulations for this big number. 🙂

Level 10

@SanyaOdare wrote:

Prior to now, I've received mails from Google congratulating me on various milestones I've reached and how my contributions on Google Map have helped thousands as well as millions people. Today, I got another mail with the subject "Thanks for contributing to Google Maps!" and in the same mail it says "Congratulations! You've published over 3,000 photos on Google Maps." Permit me to reiterate, what I really like about Google's Local Guide Program is that every little effort made is measured and appreciated. I give kudos to @LucioV@TraciC@U-royFelixA@ErmesT@HelloSamsonR@OSAMA@BishowvijayaP@AnuradhaP@IlankovanT and more who had contributed and are still contributing immensely to Google Maps as well as on the Local Guides Connect.

SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!

Awesome work @SanyaOdare. Those little feed backs mails that Google really has a way of motivating and spurring me up to do more.

Good job to you and to all Local Guides.

Level 8

Dear @SanyaOdare,

your number of photo is really amazing.

Is to see, that you enjoy it. I sincerely wish

you many more successes. Klaudia

Level 8

@SanyaOdare You are definitely an inspiration to the rest of us. Well done bro.

Level 10

Thank you @VictorOmebije for your compliments and kudos to you as well for yourcontributions.

@VictorOmebije wrote:

@SanyaOdare wrote:

Prior to now, I've received mails from Google congratulating me on various milestones I've reached and how my contributions on Google Map have helped thousands as well as millions people. Today, I got another mail with the subject "Thanks for contributing to Google Maps!" and in the same mail it says "Congratulations! You've published over 3,000 photos on Google Maps." Permit me to reiterate, what I really like about Google's Local Guide Program is that every little effort made is measured and appreciated. I give kudos to @LucioV@TraciC@U-royFelixA@ErmesT@HelloSamsonR@OSAMA@BishowvijayaP@AnuradhaP@IlankovanT and more who had contributed and are still contributing immensely to Google Maps as well as on the Local Guides Connect.

SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!

Awesome work @SanyaOdare. Those little feed backs mails that Google really has a way of motivating and spurring me up to do more.

Good job to you and to all Local Guides.

Level 10

Thanks a million @KlaudiaB for your kind words. Yes I enjoy taking photos and uploading them to Google Maps. 

Here's a snapshot of my current stat:

SanyaOdare - Google MapsSanyaOdare - Google Maps

@KlaudiaB wrote:

Dear @SanyaOdare,

your number of photo is really amazing.

Is to see, that you enjoy it. I sincerely wish

you many more successes. Klaudia

Level 10

@Sayo, having someone like you as well as a Local Guide spurs me on to do more and more.

@Sayo wrote:

@SanyaOdare You are definitely an inspiration to the rest of us. Well done bro.