SanyaOdare's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

3,000 photos published on Google Maps by.....?

Prior to now, I've received mails from Google congratulating me on various milestones I've reached and how my contributions on Google Map have helped thousands as well as millions people. Today, I got another mail with the subject "Thanks for contributing to Google Maps!" and in the same mail it says "Congratulations! You've published over 3,000 photos on Google Maps." Permit me to reiterate, what I really like about Google's Local Guide Program is that every little effort made is measured and appreciated. I give kudos to @LucioV@TraciC@U-royFelixA@ErmesT@HelloSamsonR@OSAMA@BishowvijayaP@AnuradhaP@IlankovanT and many more who had contributed and are still contributing immensely to Google Maps as well as on the Local Guides Connect.

SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!SanyaOdare - 3,000 photos published on Google Maps!

Nigeria
62 comments
Level 10

Re: 3,000 photos published on Google Maps by.....?

Well done @SanyaOdare You are an inspiration. Keep up the good work.

Connect Moderator

Level 9

@SanyaOdare my bro, that's mean more 15000 points πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

Congratulations Congratulations

You help millions πŸ™‚

Level 7

Exactly, that's a whopping huge number! Cannot wait to see how my points changes when Google Maps updates my account.

Arun Sathiya.
Level 10

Thank you @HelloSamsonR! We all inspire one another.

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Well done @SanyaOdare You are an inspiration. Keep up the good work.

Level 10

Thank you @ErmesT! I remember you always as the first person to reply my very first post here on Local Guides Connect.

@ErmesT wrote:

Good job, @SanyaOdare, congratulations.

Level 10

Yes o @OSAMA!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much man.

@OSAMA wrote:

@SanyaOdare my bro, that's mean more 15000 points πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

Congratulations Congratulations

You help millions πŸ™‚

Level 10

Thank you @arunsathiya! Please let us know when your points on Google Maps has been updated changes. O.K?

@arunsathiya wrote:

Exactly, that's a whopping huge number! Cannot wait to see how my points changes when Google Maps updates my account.

Connect Moderator