Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

25PM Coffee - Dewi Sri & Kerobokan

25PM Coffee latte25PM Coffee latte

Always been here every morning and afternoon for Coffee latte for more than 3 months.  What do you think about this place? 

Https://www.instagram.com/25pmcoffee

25:PM Coffee - Kerobokan, Jalan Raya Kedampang, Kerobokan Kelod, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 25PM Coffee - Dewi Sri & Kerobokan

Hi @Annzue

That coffee or cappuccino looks really good. I love how they make art with coffee. The place looks comfy as well, is this a place you during work or just for fun? What other coffees do they offer? I just had a gingerbread latte the other day and it's really delicious. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Annzue,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your beautiful latte! Do you have this drink everyday? Can you tell us something more about this place? It looks very cosy and perfect for a coffee-addict like me. You can also leave your review on Google Maps. It would be really useful for future customers.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Annzue,

Such amazing coffee! Thanks for sharing it with us!

I love coffee so much and always when I am going to drink a coffee I am taking a picture of it so I can understand you. I will share with you the best coffee that I drank. One of my friends made it:

Caption: A photo of coffee in Sofia, Bulgaria (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: A photo of coffee in Sofia, Bulgaria (Local Guide @PoliMC)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Annzue,

Great shots, thanks for sharing.

I love coffee with flavours, like this with the marsmallow.

Capture: Marshmallow latte in Eger, Hungary (Local Guide Petra_M)Capture: Marshmallow latte in Eger, Hungary (Local Guide Petra_M)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Nice decoration, I like coffee latte @Annzue

Level 6

Wow,  I didn't Know that many respond to my post,  thank you guy's...  Hahaha Coffee in the morning always safe my day.  Have a good Coffee day every morning.  Cheers

Hi @Annzue,

Just as a reminder that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name so they can receive this way a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.