DiAnaUS's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

πŸ’š25 solutions badge πŸ’š

Screenshot_20170716-015653.jpg

πŸŽ‰25 solution badge πŸŽ‰ 34 badges and counting! 

This was certainly unexpected. But I am honored that I was able to provide some helpful solutions to my Connect familyπŸ’š 

Thank you Connect Family for helping me achieve this! This is truly a group effort, i owe this all to you!!

I hope I can contribute more to our community and continue help you the best to my ability.πŸ€— 

πŸ’šLove always familyπŸ’š

New York, NY, United States
13 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: πŸ’š25 solutions badge πŸ’š

Congratulations @DiAnaUS!!!

I find that badge more valuable than the ones received for giving or receiving kudos. Keep providing solutions to people in need. I am so proud of you girl. 

Level 8

Congratulation @DiAnaUS

βœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈ

Level 9

πŸ’“ πŸ’“ πŸ’“ πŸ’“ πŸ’“ πŸ’“πŸ’“ πŸ’“ πŸ’“πŸ’“ πŸ’“ πŸ’“πŸ’“ πŸ’“πŸ’“ πŸ’“ πŸ’“πŸ’“ πŸ’“ πŸ’“πŸ’“ πŸ’“ πŸ’“πŸ’“ πŸ’“ πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

Congratulations πŸ† πŸ†πŸ…πŸ… πŸ…πŸ…πŸ… πŸ…πŸ…πŸ… πŸ…πŸ… πŸ…πŸ…πŸ… πŸ…πŸ…πŸ… πŸ…πŸ…πŸ… πŸ…πŸ…πŸ… πŸ…πŸ…

@DiAnaUS LGFAMILY πŸ’“πŸ’“ πŸ’“ πŸ’“πŸ’“ πŸ’“ πŸ’“ πŸ’“πŸ’“ πŸ’“ πŸ’“πŸ’“ πŸ’“ πŸ’“πŸ’“ πŸ’“ πŸ’“πŸ’“ πŸ’“ πŸ’“

Connect Moderator

Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ @DiAnaUS 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Wow wow wow @DiAnaUS, it seen your new badge always come in couple.

I definitely agree with @SoniaK, this is the most grateful badge, very hard to get and frequently unexpected.

Also for you a flower from my small collectionIMG_20170408_131510.jpg

Level 9

Woooo Woooo @DiAnaUS congratulations to you. I'm so much happy for you. 

@DiAnaUS wrote:

Screenshot_20170716-015653.jpg

πŸŽ‰25 solution badge πŸŽ‰ 34 badges and counting! 

This was certainly unexpected. But I am honored that I was able to provide some helpful solutions to my Connect familyπŸ’š 

Thank you Connect Family for helping me achieve this! This is truly a group effort, i owe this all to you!!

I hope I can contribute more to our community and continue help you the best to my ability.πŸ€— 

πŸ’šLove always familyπŸ’š

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Green with envy!

Congratulations @DiAnaUS, you're one who definitely thinks outside the box and a great representative to Local Guides Connect!

Level 8

@SoniaK thank you so much! I agree, this is a badge I have the greatest respect for. I'm still in shock that I achieved thisπŸ€—

Level 8

@Umashankar @NareshDarji @OSAMA thank you my dear valued family! You guys are constantly inspiring me to be an active member in our Connect familyπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š