AysarB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

25 posts badge

Dear Google LG Moderator,

Please note that I achieved 25 posts and reached over 30 posts but did not receive the 25 posts badge !

I wonder why ?

12 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: 25 posts badge

Hi @AysarB,

My personal experience, not sure if it is the case for you.

The 25 posts Badge is talking about Topics started.

While in our profile statistics, Posts is talking about Replies.

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

Hi @AysarB,

My personal experience, not sure if it is the case for you.

The 25 posts Badge is talking about Topics started.

While in our profile statistics, Posts is talking about Replies.

Level 5

Hi @AysarB

Although your post is addressed to our Moderators but as per my knowledge to get that badge it depends on how many posts you started and your replies are excluded.

Regards 

Level 9

Hi, @AysarB as @YK1001 stated the badge is for those who start the post. If you have started 25 posts then you will receive the badge.  After reviewing your profile statistics I personally don't see that much of post of yours.

Hope this screen shoot also explains you when you will receive one of them.

Screenshot (2).png

Hope it clears your query.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Googler

I am confirming what @YK1001 and @MadanKPradhan wrote that the posts badges are awarded for the number of new posts created and not the number of replies. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 5

Hi @TraciC

And also what I write ..

Level 5

Sorry each contribute from mobile the will be mistake

I mean what I wrote not what I wrote ..

By the way any way to modify the contribute?

Googler

@ZuhairM OK, then yes, also what you wrote. I did not see your response when I was writing. Sometimes, that happens. 🙂

As for your second post, I think you are asking if there is a way to edit the posts you create on Connect. Yes, there is: on your response, click on the three buttons and go to "edit reply"

Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 8.57.20 AM.png

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 5

@TraciC It seems only available for Moderators 🙂

When I tried came different options  such as view in a new tab, copy link etc ..

Level 8

20160927_151257.jpg

@ZuhairM 

No, that option is open for all LGs and I am not a moderator but I can edit my posts so there is something wrong in the way how you doing it.

Check the above photo.