HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

23,376 ANSWERS OF A LOCAL GUIDE ON THE GOOGLE MAPS ALL THE WAY FROM NIGERIA

What a way to celebrate my week, New Level 8Badge, Earned 2,500KudosBadge New Username @HelloSamsonR:D New Connect Features. What a week 😄New BadgeNew Badge

New Badge New LevelNew Badge New Level

@OSAMA@NarenChandra@deepakjhic@SanyaOdare@SalmaanN@LucioV@SoniaK@KarenVChin@Shirni@DiAnaUS Come see me first earned of 2,500kudos badge this week :D. Thank you all and every other Local guides for giving me kudos u guys are sweet :D+ Lets celebrate our Latest achievement, 23,376 Answers on the Google Maps.

My Contributions on The MapsMy Contributions on The MapsNew  Points Stats Trigger CounterNew Points Stats Trigger Counter

Nigeria
147 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: EARNED 2,500 KUDOS BADGE ALL THE WAY FROM NIGERIA

Congrats @HelloSamsonR! I'm sure you know that the reward for "good work" is more work. Therefore, please brace up to contribute more in order for you to earn more.

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@What a way to celebrate my week, New Level 8Badge, Earned 2,500KudosBadge New Username @HelloSamsonR😄 New Connect Features. What a week 😄New BadgeNew Badge

@OSAMA@NarenChandra@deepakjhic@SanyaOdare@SalmaanN@LucioV@SoniaK@KarenVChin@Shirni@DiAnaUS Come see me first earned of 2,500kudos badge this week :D. Thank you all and every other Local guides for giving me kudos u guys are sweet 😄

View solution in original post

Level 10

Level 10

@LucioV wrote:

Wow! Congratulations Samson!!!

@LucioV Thank You 😄 a bunch.

Connect Moderator

Level 10

@KarenVChin wrote:

Rock on @HelloSamsonR!! Congratulations!

Cheers,

Karen

@KarenVChin Thanks  a lot Karen 😄

Level 10
Solution

Congrats @HelloSamsonR! I'm sure you know that the reward for "good work" is more work. Therefore, please brace up to contribute more in order for you to earn more.

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@What a way to celebrate my week, New Level 8Badge, Earned 2,500KudosBadge New Username @HelloSamsonR😄 New Connect Features. What a week 😄New BadgeNew Badge

@OSAMA@NarenChandra@deepakjhic@SanyaOdare@SalmaanN@LucioV@SoniaK@KarenVChin@Shirni@DiAnaUS Come see me first earned of 2,500kudos badge this week :D. Thank you all and every other Local guides for giving me kudos u guys are sweet 😄

Level 10

@SanyaOdare wrote:

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@SanyaOdare  Thanks a lot, you are also an inspiration you give me Kudos than any bother else :D.

Level 10

You're welcome @HelloSamsonR! Yeah, it's no surprise for me to realise that I've given you Kudos more than anyone else - 'cos "I'm a generous giver" you know. .........LOL!!!!

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@SanyaOdare wrote:

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@SanyaOdare  Thanks a lot, you are also an inspiration you give me Kudos than any bother else :D.

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR congrats man , i am on my way , in 1800 might reach it by the end of the next week LOL!

Level 10

@SanyaOdare Yes o You are one of a kind, with what you did at that food crawl, it is unbelievable. thanks for being a cheerful giver. 😄