cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: 2018 IWD: Meet Lagos Local Guides Women

Thank you @Suenoyi!

@Suenoyi wrote:

Amazing. Great work sanya. Happy international women's day to all local guide women.

Connect Moderator

Chapeau, @SanyaOdare

This post is a masterpiece. I will give you a better feedback later, (I am on mobile now) but I wanted to congratulate to all women that are making our country a better place

Level 10

Thanks for your  compliments @ErmesT - I appreciate. Please take your time and let me have your feedback - when its convenient for you.

@ErmesT wrote:

Chapeau, @SanyaOdare

This post is a masterpiece. I will give you a better feedback later, (I am on mobile now) but I wanted to congratulate to all women that are making our country a better place.

Level 10

I'm honored to virtually know about these amazing women. 

Thanks for this post @SanyaOdare, it's really valuable for all of women Local Guides.

#pressforprogress!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 6

@SanyaOdareDid you do the Photoshop yourself? If yes, it's well done.

Googler

Thank you so much for putting together and sharing this post, @SanyaOdare! I hope to meet all of these women one day!!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

You're welcome @ValeriaA_!

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

I'm honored to virtually know about these amazing women. 

Thanks for this post @SanyaOdare, it's really valuable for all of women Local Guides.

#pressforprogress!

Level 10

Yes @McJason - thanks!

@McJason wrote:

@SanyaOdareDid you do the Photoshop yourself? If yes, it's well done.

Level 10

You're welcome @TraciC! I'm sure they would be glad to meet you as well.

@TraciC wrote:

Thank you so much for putting together and sharing this post, @SanyaOdare! I hope to meet all of these women one day!!

Connect Moderator

I wish I could give this 1,000,000 kudos. Grand work @SanyaOdare and the people you've shared. Great to meet you all.

Regards Paul