BudiFXW's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

2018 FIFA Fever.

The distance between Moscow and Jakarta is more than 9.304 km.2018-07-11 12.17.58.png

The fever or euphoria of 2018 FIFA World Cup can be feel it.

The company that I support is have a one day 2018 FIFA World Cup celebrations. We can work with our team favorite jersey.Work with 2018 FIFA World Cup country participants jersey.Work with 2018 FIFA World Cup country participants jersey.

I can feel the same fever when I have been invited to Google Indonesia office.2018 FIFA World Cup particopants flags at Google Indonesia office2018 FIFA World Cup particopants flags at Google Indonesia office

How about you, can you tell me about 2017 FIFA World Cup fever ? How is the length between your hometown with The Stadium of 2018 FIFA World Cup Final event ?

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Jakarta, Indonesia
9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 2018 FIFA Fever.

Hey @BudiFXW,

Thanks for sharing it. The distance between São Paulo, Brazil and Moscow, Russia is almost 12.000 km, a really long trip that I would gladly do if Brazil had passed to the finals 😃

viagem2.png

I'm really glad to see that you and your colleagues were supporting my country in the World Cup, unfortunately we could not make it, but let's hope for the next one 😃 

Thanks for your supporting guys!

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Yes @FelipePK, it took so far From Sao Paulo to Moscow.

I Hope Brazil team can perform better in the next seasson.

Level 10

How about you @Gio51x.

How far is your home town to the Stadium for 2018 FIFA World Cup Final at Moscow to your hometown ?

What is your favorite team for  2018 FIFA World Cup ? 

Level 10

Thank you @Dwiismanto08 and @LyricMitra for your appreciation.

Please show yur pictures of your activities connected with 2018 FIFA World Cup fever ?

Level 8

I feel you guys!! I make my way to Moscow for opening match while my country didn’t even make it to world cup! Haha

im from indonesia though, and I recorded the euphoria HERE

Level 9

Indonesia for the next candidate? yes 😁

Thank You! -- Nutylaraswaty
Level 10

Great @IasN, lucky for you that you not only get 2018 FIFA World Cup Fever, but you are witnesses it directly in Moscow. I have seen your Youtube, and it captured the euphoria of THE 2018 FIFA Fever.

Hope you will watch it until the final round beetween France and Croatia.

Level 9

Hello @BudiFXW

Thanks for sharing your photos!

It is interesting to know about suppoting your team,visiting  Google Indonesian office.

Best wishes from MOSCOW!!!

Inga

Level 10

among many interests one is missing I do not follow football, it seems to me that Italy has not participated.