Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

2018 Connect Live - Let's all thrive!

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes!

Staying in the forum opened my eyes to new people, new cultures, new ways of communication!

We don't receive wisdom, we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us!

As life flows and we never know what can happen to us on this path so I heve never dreamed that I could feel so well in such a large group of people as here on Local Guides Connect!

There are several things that I am sure of in life, that is, that some friendships last forever, that all the experience gained does not mean anything if we can not share them and that we already have determined path that we have to go!

Time spent on the forum, and that is 22,000 minutes, or 365 hours, are golden worth and nothing can replace that because time spent on Connect always brought something good and pushed me forward to become a better person...

880 signings is just a number because entering a forum is an opportunity to find out what's good and who would be your next friend...

3000 kudo shares for local guides as a support and 2600 received kudoes...

- My first "big" post, inspired by the positivism on the forum, concerns people I first met here, and they inspired me to expand my love for the community:

ღ ❤ HAPPY DAY OF LOVE TO ALL LOCAL GUIDES ❤ ღ

Map heartsMap hearts

ღ ❤  Join me on this journey that will never stop ❤ ღ

- I am pleased to belong to this community, and great gratitude goes to @ErmesT who organized the project: #Local Guides clean the world - A Local Guides project and the vote for the logo in which I won, what makes me really proud! Special thanks for @ErmesT!

#LGCTW Logo by Miroslav Popovic#LGCTW Logo by Miroslav Popovic

For all this time on the forum, never have dreamed that I would achieve so much, and all of this was possible because all of you who are active participants and always ready to support and try to make some kind of change for the better that will brings us good!

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom".

@AlejandraMaria, from the south of Spain, is always in the mood for talk and to provide support. With its enthusiasm raises whole community on its feet and makes us all happy because we are part of a global gathering! Thank you Alejandra Maria

@Julien44, from the west of France, in fact hides a lot of unexpected and interesting, with an objective approach, succeeds in gaining the hearts of many and through honest approach shows that we are all people above all! Thank you Julien Paul

@BishowvijayaP, from the heart of Nepal, the poetic power of this guide echoes to all the continents and makes us closer, more able to understand each other, that same moment when talk begins! Thank you Bishowvijaya Pandeu

@LucioV, from the north of Italy, welcomes each new guide with his hospitality, and with his answers to many questions becomes the main backbone for community knowledge! Thank you Lucio Virzi

(I just mentioned some of the Local Guides who made the biggest impression on me, please do not feel bad if I did not mention someone that I maybe should have)

- Some of my introductions:

Introduce Yourself - February 2018

Introduce Yourself - April 2018

- There are several meet ups that where organized by me:

Zlatibor Explorers 2018

Subotica 360 tour part of World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World organized by AlejandraMaria

The 36 Walk Subotica part of 2018 The 36 Walk organized by PaulPavlinovich

- Some of milestones on Google Maps Contributions:

New record 10000 uploaded photos

Photos 25 000 000 views Nailed it! (now 37 000 000 views)

New badge SV Trusted photographer

Time passes, and little by little everything that we have spoken seems impossible but becomes true!

This is my Connect Live 2018 1 minute video:

Hope to see you all on Connect Live Event!

Serbia
27 comments
Level 10

Re: Connect Live 2018 application!

you are great @Anonymous. Also remembering us in a post you have shown your big heart. Your active involvement in local guide cleaning the world is inspirational one to me. Your countribution has made a great impact on connect as well as google map. I am happy to be a part of your friend list. Wish you success in all dimensions. 

Specially all the best for connect live! 😃

HAPPY GUIDING HAPPY MAPPING 

See you always around 😃

Level 10

Hey my Friend @Anonymous,

You have just made a great application. It shows well your involvement in maps and connect.

It seems that a bit of @BishowvijayaP has came out from you. You are also a great proet !

Thanks for being who you are and for being with us.

Wishing you best of luck for the LGCL and I hope to see you there.

See you around

Jul

Level 8

Excellent Mirodlav @Anonymous

Wishing you all the best. Thank you for bieng a great LG. 

Cheers

Level 9

You are a great member brother @Anonymous

And, I wish you best of luck for your application 🙂
Regards

Level 10

hahahaha Jul! This can be mutual induction effect. 😂

@Julien44

Level 10

@Anonymous Nice post on your contribution. Good Luck.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks enormously @BishowvijayaP

Hope to meet you there ☺️☺️☺️

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow @Julien44, your support is really big!!! Thank you for that. You have my support for u as well, and u are right, I do have a little gift for poetry, but not strong as @BishowvijayaP ☺️

Level 10

@Anonymous Thanks for being a great Local Guide! All the best for the Connect Live 2018 application brother.