RahmatHarmanP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Bls: 2018, A Years of Apreciation for Local Guides Indonesia & Google for Indonesia

terima kasih untuk kita semua Mr @AgoesSantosa @br14n  yang sudah datang jauh dari luar kota dan melakukan serangkaian meet-up dan bersilaturahmi dengan teman-teman Local Guides yang dihost oleh @Ddimitra dan teman-teman. 

Tidak menyangka kontribusi teman teman local guide di Indonesia dapat memberikan sesuatu yang berarti bagi pengguna Google Map di Indonesia.

semoga di 2019 , kita bisa melakukan yang lebih baik dari sebelumnya. 

Level 8

Bls: 2018, A Years of Apreciation for Local Guides Indonesia & Google for Indonesia

@abhie_mh90 wah iya ramai sekali, dari berbagai pihak hadir. G4ID sudah masuk ditahun ketiga. semoga next year lebih banyak yang ikutan yah 🤩🤩

Level 8

Re: Bls: 2018, A Years of Apreciation for Local Guides Indonesia & Google for Indonesia

Hii @AngieYC, happy new years , Thanks . we all hope next year there will be a positive synergy with all parties and many local guides can join ... thank's for  your support :))))))

Level 8

Hallo Pak @Anonymous Thanks Pak, Alhamdulillah. hopefully in the future we as Local Guides can collaborate with many parties to give something useful for Indonesia . 

Level 8

Re: 2018, A Years of Apreciation for Local Guides Indonesia & Google for Indonesia

yes it was awesome event @PaulPavlinovich, especially for Google enthusiast like us. so happy to have been part of G4ID. I'm glad to hear you've met Indonesia Local Guides at Connect live 2018, hope we can meet someday, 
I like to see your Instagram with a steam train, we only have a few left in Indonesia. some in museum. 

Level 8

there's a special flag and cookies machine @NunungAfuah, they made "Klepon" with Google Assistant , amazing

Level 8

Semangat untuk Indonesia @PaDeSSo dan teman teman semua , terimakasih Pak

Connect Moderator

Re: 2018, A Years of Apreciation for Local Guides Indonesia & Google for Indonesia

The steam train called Puffing Billy is a living operating 26km long museum @RahmatHarmanP - I spend quite a bit of time there as a volunteer. We run trains every day of the year except Dec 25th. At this time of year the railway is incredibly busy with up to 13 train movements along the line each day.

It is cool that Indonesia has also preserved some trains. In our museum we have a Shay geared locomotive from Thailand that we hope to restore one day.

Connect Moderator

Oh My! Even Google made a klepon! That's must be cool! Lol

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 9

Hello @RahmatHarmanP wonderful event thank you for sharing with us....