chadindiana's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

2017 Accomplishments - What have you achieved in 2017 as a local guide?

What have you achieved in 2017 as a local guide? Did you hit the goals, badges, level, and post as many reviews, edits, and photos as you wanted? 

3 comments
Level 10

Re: 2017 Accomplishments - What have you achieved in 2017 as a local guide?

Hi @chadindiana

I did not really go for the numbers - badges, levels etc. - but mainly to have as quality contributions as possible. Nevertheless I reached level 10 and (with the new achievements) all four "master levels". I have also reached 1 million+ views of my Street View 360 photos.

I am contented with this but of course, there are a lot of other things to achieve.

Level 10

2017 was an amazing year for me.

I'm still doubtful of sharing many things that happened, but I will try here

1) March 2017, held the 1st Italia Local Guides Meetup, with a loooot of Local Guides from all over Italy

2) Met the other part of #kudocouple@DanielaBP

3) Had the chance to be featured in a great video with @manulele81

4) I was selected for #lgsummit17 (I think I was one of the first to receive the great email)

5) During 2017 my points and photos got boosted... on june 13 the new point system was introduced, and I had 32625 points and around 3000 photos. Now I'm at 72199 with more than 8700 photos; views from 10 millions at the start of the year to around 45 millions now!

6) Bought a Drone, and started contributing with aerial views and videos to maps

7) Bought my house (not exactly a LG related event...)

😎 Made a great travel in California and Nevada, with my sons, in an RV

9) I was *present* at #lgsummit17, although i couldn't attend, and i feel like i was there, thanks to you all

10) I was featured in the 2017 recap video

Level 8

@LucioV You are my best goal of 2017 not only as a LG! 😍