Level 7

Re: 2008年3月四达色达五明佛学院自驾游

时间更正:2018年3月 从浙江沿海小城椒江出发,到达四川成都、重庆,再到甘孜州色达。来回往返7000多公里。

Former Google Contributor

你好 @漫卷西风

欢迎参与Connect!

你探索的地方真有意思!一看就知道很难去那边。你方便来分享多点关于这个旅程的信息吗?你是怎么去的?我自己也做过青藏线,所以对这些地方都很感兴趣。。。

既然你是社区里的新手,下面是一些你可以遵循的步骤:首先,我建议你阅读这个主题 14 helpful tips for using Connect,它提出了作为社区的一部分参与的各种管道。另外,为了充分利用你的经验,你可以看看"Help Desk"的帖子。

我只是想给您分享Connect平台的意义。它是一个认识其他在地向导、分享您的故事、提供功能请求、组织聚会、互相帮助。分享您的回响等的地方。参与的人都来自世界各地的谷歌地图的所有成员。他们都以个人是参与的,而不代表任何组织或公司。

你也可以在"Introduce Yourself"中介紹你自己——2018年11月的帖子。

@Bonjourtaiwan 你知道这个地方吗?好像这里人迹罕至。。。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thanks for sharing nice photos @漫卷西风

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 10

我還未曾去過此地。但非常嚮往去探索。

你好 @Bonjourtaiwan

我也很想往那邊探索。我感覺中國的西南部,西藏和四川之間的地區都很特別,很有歷史和文化的感覺。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

你好 @漫卷西风

谢谢你分享了这些美丽的照片!

我将一个简体中文的语言标记增加在你的帖子,以便你的帖子是更容易找到的。在这篇文章:如何找到我的首选语言的帖子?你可以看有关此类标记的更多信息。

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!