cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

20 Milliom PHOTO Views! Humbly your 'TOP' Photographer

Dear all,

A very "THANKS"

Another humble Contribution to this world! (specially to Googlers)

With God's blessings and supports from Google & all my LGs and our great Reader / Viewers, Google has bestowed me the following:

"YOU ARE A TOP PHOTOGRAPHER IN GOOGLE MAPS"

Once again Thank you, dear all...

I submit it back to you all  who supported me in this journey - without you all, this would have never been possible.

20 Million Viwes 1.jpg

If you feel I have done justice to our community, kindly give me Kudos & motivate, Please..

Prayerfully yours.. Traveller

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Yercaud, Tamil Nadu, India
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 20 Milliom PHOTO Views! Humbly your 'TOP' Photographer

Congratulations, @TravellerG

It's a pleasure to give you kudos. 😉

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thank you..dear @IrrPavlova

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

@TravellerG

Well done fantastic effort 😀