SumuduH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

2 million+ views for a Single photo

I'm happy to share a picture I added to Lotus tower in Sri Lanka has reached a view count of more than 2 million. Humbly proud being helpful to others being a part of local guides communityCapture.JPG

Sri Lanka
21 comments
Level 10

Re: 2 million+ views for a Single photo

Level 9

Thanks @LucioV Yeah I hope so. It is a state of the art piece of architecture coming up in Sri Lanka named ' Lotus tower'. So everyone must be keeping an eye until construction is over and opened for public. I was lucky to be there on its top because of a field trip out University organised last year. 

Level 9

Hi @LucioV,

It will be the Space Needle (Seattle) of Sri Lanka. There is a huge expectation of this tower to improve communication technologies such as satellites in Sri Lanka. Also, the construction of the tower is bit controversial. It was started in the previous government and the new government was planning to scrap it (they will not). So yes 🙂

Naresh
Level 10

@SumuduH

amazing !

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 9

Level 10

@SumuduH Wow. This is something. Normally in Sri Lanka it is difficult to get 2 million views for a single phor. Well done.

Level 2

This is awesome. And thanks @SumuduH for introducing me to local guides community.

Level 9

Thanks @AnuradhaP  and yeah true. I think this was a hit because of its rareness may be. It's unlikely that a guide get a chance to go to the top unless it's open for public. 

Level 7

Wow! Congratulations on that. 😀