AM0820's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

2 Million views milestone!!!

Oh my!!! 

I keep on telling here since yesterday (when i started LG connect) that im new. Yes im new and im on my big 2M views without even noticing, not until I read a post about views 😲😍😍😍

Screenshot_2017-10-23-16-59-02.png

Screenshot_2017-10-23-16-56-59.png

Screenshot_2017-10-23-16-55-34.png

Screenshot_2017-10-23-16-54-41.png

Just editing some places name in kanji characters to english and boom💥🎵🎶

Hope to be more of help to others in my simple ways 🙇🙇🙇

Japan
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 2 Million views milestone!!!

Congrats on your 2 million photo views, @AM0820!!! Are these the photos with most number of views? 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

@AM0820 Keep up the great job ... very soon it will be 3M, 5M, 10M and beyond.. 

Level 7

@JeslynL yes ma'am 🎵😍🙇

And i can't stop posting 😂😅

Level 7

@StephenAbraham hello Sir and thank you for the nice words. Im truly ecstatic because i was just posting and never thought of the numbers until I joined LG connect yesterday and read a post.

Hoping to be more of help to others through this. Looking forward to 3M 

Peace from japan✌😊

Level 9

@AM0820 Congrats!! Keep going, I can see that you have many more millions coming your way. Glad to see so many of your pics in 100K counts!!

Level 7

@DesikanJ thank you so much Sir for dropping by 🙌🙇

I am now more excited to post my travels knowing that i can somehow be able to help to others.

Hoping to gain new friends and keep in touch with people from all over the world through this.

Level 10

Well done @AM0820! Those largely-viewed photos are awesome, and thank you for your active translations of Japanese-kanji to English, you'll be able to help future tourists like myself (in December and new year!) help navigate across Japan. I don't have an itinerary yet, but I will soon!

Keep up the great work!

Level 7

@Briggs and thank you Sir for your warm welcome and support. 

Hope to see you when you get here…

Will be more than glad to show you around😊