Rohan10's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

14th April - "Dr. B. R. Ambedkar day of Equality at Burnaby" - Great Tribute by Govt of Canada.

Babasaheb Dr. Bhimrao AmbedkarBabasaheb Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar 

On April 14, It is the birth anniversary of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar. However, at this time the entire world is suffering from the Pandemic of Covid-19 and celebration of birth anniversary of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar is also affected. People from all level are appealing everyone to celebrate the birth anniversary at home.

Just like celebration of the birth anniversary of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar in India, its celebrated in many other countries. The countries where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar's birth anniversary has been celebrated for many years includes the United States, England, Dubai, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, the West Indies and Canada.

At this time, it has been decided to observe Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Birth Anniversary, 14th April Day as 'Equality Day'. The decision was taken by the Government of Burnaby, Canada, and has been signed by Mayor Mike Harley by the municipal administration at Proclaim.

Proclamation by Mayor Mike HurleyProclamation by Mayor Mike Hurley

In this order, the Government states that Canada is a city is blessed with cultural diversity. We are concerned about the heterogeneity of the world. Even today, in many places in the world, inequality is experienced, wherever efforts are being made to support them, they need to be supported.

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar was born on 14th April 1891 in an untouchable community. He made great progress in one life which is very impossible. He was chairman of the Drafting Committee of the Indian Constitution. He contributed greatly on the making of constitution of the country. He planted very strong plant and now we are eating sweet fruit from the same tree.

The Constitution of India is based on the values ​​of Equality, Liberty and Fraternity, which was adopted on January 26th, 1950. Not only India is taking cognizance of glory and honor for his tireless efforts towards nation and his foresight but also by other countries.

Therefore, in a statement, Mayor Mike Hurley of Burnaby has decided to celebrate Dr. Babasaheb's birthday as a day of Equality. Every citizen of India must feel very much proud on this step taken of Govt of Burnaby, Canada. My thank you from deepest of my heart to Govt of Burnaby, Canada for making me proud citizen of India.

On the occasion of 129th birth anniversary I would like to offer my sincere tribute to our Symbol of Knowledge Babasaheb Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar, the father of Indian Constitution. 

@Shrut19 

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
10 comments
Level 10

Re: 14th April - "Dr. B. R. Ambedkar day of Equality at Burnaby" - Great Tribute by Govt o

Namaskar..

@Rohan10 

Happy BabaSaheb Ambedkar Jayanti..

We are grateful to this Person for all privilege he gave to our nation..

Thank you for knowledge sharing about wonderful moment of "Dr. B. R. Ambedkar day of Equality at Burnaby"

Great Tribute given by Govt of Canada we Thankful to Canada Government..

Dear friends please share your feedback,

@SUMEET1 

@Anil6969 

@IshantHP_ig 

@RosyKohli 

@FalguniP 

@yagokd 

@NGUDAPE 

@rizbab28 

Thanks in advance..

Level 10

Re: 14th April - "Dr. B. R. Ambedkar day of Equality at Burnaby" - Great Tribute by Govt o

Namaskar

@Shrut19 

It's a commendable step of the Canadian. We wish to greet Baba Saheb then we must follow the constitution and we should always respect. Thanks for this opportunity 😊🙏🌷

Level 10

Namaskar..

@rizbab28 

Yes &

Thankyou for your quick feedback..

Level 8

@Shrut19 thank you so much for your feedback. 

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 8

@rizbab28 Thank you so much for uour feedback...

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 8

@Rohan10 

Thanks for sharing the post , 

Yes in Mumbai also there celebrate on large Scale but due to lockdown they are celebrating from home. 

Thanks for sharing many countries also celebrate. 

@Shrut19  Thanks for tagging me. 

Level 7

It's a very proud moment for us ...

That we supposed to celebrate this legend  anniversary at our homes ...

The more honour and respect  he well get as the only person who gave Right's,  Equality and removed the untouchable system from this country....

This year we had celebrated at home but upcoming years definitely well enjoy more ...

Level 10

Namaskar..

@Sayali_17 

Yes, right

As you mentioned  "morehonou and respect they well get as the only person who gave Right's" 

Thanks for useful response.. 

Level 8

@Sayali_17  Thank you so much for your responce. Its great to have your responce. Yes you said well and true... He was the only one person who washed away the untouchable system from india. We too celebrated at home this year. But surely we will celebrate next year with full energy and will cope up this years celebration in next year. Have a nice time @Sayali_17 .

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel