Tosan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: 14 days in Tanzania

@AlexaAC thanks for the comments. If you eat ugali everyday for a year, you'll have the waistline of a Tanzanian woman. I bought a beautiful Maasai knife on the trip and my friend did the Maasai braids.Maasai knifeMaasai knife

Tosan Clarke
Connect Moderator

What a beautiful experience @Tosan

Thanks for sharing your experience and tips with us..

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 8

Thanks @Sagir

Tosan Clarke
Level 8

Lol. I could only imagine what must have been going through their mind.  I look forward to having a nice time anyways. 

@Tosan

Level 8

Bookmarked! 

Will sure do. 

I have a friend in Tanzania who would love to show me around.😀

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Tosan,

Thanks for raising up the issue with us.

Your post is now available on Connect. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam.  

Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times. 

In the meantime, I have moved your post to the original one.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 10

@Tosan Wow! It’s obvious you loads of fun. The food looks amazing amd colorful too. Thank you for sharing bro. 

Level 8

thanks @U-royFelixA

Tosan Clarke
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Tosan,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I have a friend living in Zanzibar and I am planing to visit her with my family. I will definitely want to visit some of the places that you have mentioned. 

Do you have any other suggestions for me? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 8

@MoniV Zanzibar is the ultimate location in Tanzania for me, I'm sure your family will enjoy themselves there.

Tosan Clarke