RonneBD's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

1000 kudos

At the very last day of this year 2017 Local guide friends gives me a wild good news,

That is my 1000 kudos received news.

When i got this email from google i feel that i m in heaven.

How lucky I am !!!! and how much happy as well i can not explain πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ :D.

Only 112 people earn this respect and i m in number 112nd now !!!

and when i checked the notification menu I found Mr. Great @OSAMA, that @MrLens and 2 others gives me a kudos and the topics on brother OSAMA .

Thanks to everyone all LG and all Connect moderator and Google moderator. and special thanks to @ErmesT my best mentor in LG Connect.

Lots of thanks to my lovely brother @OSAMA and Sister @TraciC.

My Local fellow @MahabubMunna

@Briggs@ProfArunCM, @LucioV

1000 kudos email1000 kudos emailOn proileOn proileOSAMA FactOSAMA FactRank #112Rank #112

Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
32 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: 1000 kudos

Wow....

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

Many many congratulations bro @RonneBD You deserve this achievement. Best wishes for your next 5000 Kudos badge... 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Congrats @RonneBD I know how it feels. Wish you luck to get more badges.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 9

Love to share my happiness with you fellow @HelloSamsonR, @YK1001, @NareshDarji, @AkmalB, @SalmaanN, @ShafiulB, @Kamalhasnainee, @SarahKa, @SoniaK

Level 6

Congratulations! Well done! πŸ˜€

Level 9

Re: 1000 kudos - Top contributor !!!

Top contributor !!!Top contributor !!!Your Kudos make a difference !!!! πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ @DavidTito, @Osaka78forTRUMP, @Justine2807, @MdEmranulHoque and @S-Rabie

Connect Moderator

Congratulations bro, @RonneBD! Way to go!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Level 9

Wooow wooow 

Congratulations broooo @RonneBD

It's good way to end the year πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ

Level 8

Wow the last person who gave Kudos for you to achieve 1000 Kudos is me Guess when that is wat your screen shot shows @RonneBD πŸ˜†

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 9

@Jagadeesh_Reddy you give him kudo number 1001 , bro what about numbers with you !??? :-))))

just kidding πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚"