Mazharul_BDLG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

100 k.m. Beach Hiking

From the suburban of Teknaf to Nazir Tech of Cox's Bazar, we have 100 kilometer long world's largest unbroken beacon (although I do not agree with unbroken for rejeukhal). If you know about such a big beach, it may take four days to get it - to enjoy its beauty and walk through it, it has to walk through.

20181129_141339.jpg

Here is the gentle breeze of the sea or the sunshine sunshine is difficult to make, which is more enjoyable. On the other side, the blue sky above the Bay of Bengal, and the green hills standing on the other side quietly, and in the midst of the lonely beaches, waking up awkwardly. A great drunkenness that walks 100 kilometers a foot, the sea is much more expensive.

20181130_124203.jpg

A very difficult event is still popular day by day. There were 30 people in the team, everybody heard the forehead,

FB_IMG_1543809589874.jpg

On the 1st day, spend the first night at the field of Kachpia Primary School

The second night of the second night, in Tabuk, in the beach of Shamlapur, on the second day; Besides the campfire, the roar of the sea is all about Bonus. .

20181201_084220 (1).jpg

On 33rd day, after 33kph, after reaching Sonarpara Primary School in the evening on the third day, the black light shattered the light of the mobile, leaving the light of the mobile - will remember that for a long time, such aadhaara kejanyake saw a man? Everybody got to wake up in the morning and everyone realized that we came to a nice place, beside the madrasa beside him high school - three organizations have enough space. It is astonishing to see that the primary school is so organized, the digital clock is going on right in the head of the school building !!!

20181202_085800.jpg

At

the beginning of the fourth day, losing the time after crossing the Rijukala, came to the top of the hill and came to Himchari - from the height of the hill beech view, Ah. After that, all the friends, together with each other, reaching the target ..... A ... yes .... yes ....... ha

20181129_170805.jpg

From November 29th to December 2, 2018, the Cox's Bazar passes through these four-day happiness - dinner is in the Javan Restaurant I was shocked to see myself in the mirror of the wash point of the wash point, is it me? Burned people are black in the sun?

Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh
15 comments
Level 10

Re: 100 k.m. Beach Hiking

Thanks for sharing @Mazharul_BDLG, looks like you all had a good time. It is nice to see clean beaches there.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 8

thank you for your comment 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Mazharul_BDLG,

Thank you for sharing!

Wow, did you really walk this entire beach in four days? That is really impressive.

The beach looks incredible, it really has the sense of an untouched paradise.

How did you feel after reaching your goal? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Next time I would like to keep this event together. Awesome!

Level 8

thank you for yor commen.  After four day beach hiking my feeling is "next November again i do this 100 k.m. beach hiking    

My pleasure @Mazharul_BDLG!

Going for the full beach walk again next year would be very impressive, I don't think I would be able to do it even once. 

By the way, if you want to communicate directly with someone else, you can do so by typing @ before their name. This they will be notified about you mentioning them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @Mazharul_BDLG thanks for share with us. We are proud of you.

@MortenSI as I know he always visit new place and like adventure. 

@lrkhokon have a look.

It seems like it @bdmafuz. If you undertake a challenge like this one, not only once but twice, I would say it's a person who loves adventure. 

I hope to see more great posts like this one from you in the future @Mazharul_BDLG.

Thanks again or sharing!

Thank you for sharing, @Mazharul_BDLG. This is a challenge I'd be interested to take part in. How did you protect yourselves from the sun? Was it only one team of 30 people or was it something like a race between several teams?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!