Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: 10 amazing photos taken by Connect Live 2018 attendees

Thank you so much for sharing my photo - especially among my other talented attendees! 

Courtney Brandt
Level 6

Simply WOW!

Level 1

Wow great experience for me to, can't wit to come back 

Level 10

This is such an honor @Christina-NYC. Thank you for featuring my photo. This was taken while I was waiting for the wedding ceremony of my friend's daughter to start. Even with the church almost half full, I took the courage to go right in front of the beautiful altar to take this shot with my phone. I had to do it and am glad I did.

"When I have a phone cam in my hand, I know no fear." 📷😎

Level 8

Really amazing

Level 10

@Christina-NYC Incredible photographys. Every photo i like very much! Thank you so much sharing with us.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 9

Bls: 10 amazing photos taken by Connect Live 2018 attendees

hallo @Christina-NYC terimakasih telah berbagi foto live connect live 2018 di connect.

Lera76
Connect Moderator

Yay!! Thanks for the highlight @Christina-NYC!! What a huge pleasant surprise! And all the other photos that you've selected are also super awesome!!! Kudos to everyone!

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Level 10

@Christina-NYC I was not aware of this until @Seedra tagged me to the post. I was busy with Connect Live :). Thank you @Christina-NYC. It was in front of the Temple of Truth, Kandy and the large white building is the Queen's hotel in Kandy. 

@PaulPavlinovich This was taken at this years 36 Walk. 

Level 2

that looks yummy