IndiaC's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ Travel IndyLux Style @TheRitz, What is luxury to you?❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

Hello Stars,

Was ambulating with my huskies and staying in a place someone said was luxury #lagunabeach #lagunaniguel #ritzcarlton and when I got there it was something different and finding a broken structure of something once so pretty.

Which brought me to the question, what is luxury travel to you? To me traveling the world the definition varies on our bias or socialization and/or class. Many say there is no class system yet from my observation this is alive and breathes fire or ice depending on how you view this.

Luxury to me is health, life without worry and something that turns on a light within us, makes the heart race and excises fear like a malignant nodule. Its like the last meeting of your dad or loved one and somehow everything fades and just that person exists (the world becomes silent) and in that second warmth floods all and you feel whole. To a lady I asked on the street she said luxury is having coca-cola and a new dress.

To a scholar it was knowledge and sharing it with someone over fine dining with a view of the city. To others luxury is elegant dining, accommodations, brand name items, German/Italian cars, health, education, a smart beautiful wife, child or family or the sometimes structure in which this happens? Just arrived back from a luxury trip which required lots of intervention.Ritz on the cliffRitz on the cliffFruit tart by Victor BenesFruit tart by Victor BenesHospitalityHospitalityPrivate Access VIP OnlyPrivate Access VIP Only In addition this was done word free or attitude free." These pictures tell the story much better than I and what luxury is defined as in Monarch Beach, LagunaNiguel and Dana Point, California. I was happy with coffee, a voice and love.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Laguna Niguel, CA, United States
10 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ Travel IndyLux Style @TheRitz, What is luxury to you?❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

In one of my previous lifes, Luxury was something I was working for, in one of the most exclusive place in Rome. Luxury was something passing in front of me, every night, ignoring me. I was part of the luxury, like a very expensive wine. Well, I was the bottle of the expensive wine. I was young, like you are now.
Time is passed, experience growed up, and the meaning of luxury is changed for me.
Luxury now is the smile of a friend, is the respect of the others. Luxury is a challange, luxury is the possibility to have a challange.
Luxury is to wake up in the morning, smiling. Luxury is something related to wealth, so the question is: am I a rich men? How can I not be rich, having you as a friend @IndiaC?

Ermes

Level 8

Re: ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ Travel IndyLux Style @TheRitz, What is luxury to you?❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

Wow @ErmesT,

Now I understand why you are a Moderator! So eloquently expressed yes and only a star would say "luxury is a smile, respect and the possibility for a challenge." Hope to meet and interview you at the Summit 18. Love to hear the voices of of great people and their opinions with the true wealth of our connections here. Thanks to @ErmesT@OSAMA @TraciC for the rays. Keep illuminating the void for all those in the dark.

@ErmesT wrote:

In one of my previous lifes, Luxury was something I was working for, in one of the most exclusive place in Rome. Luxury was something passing in front of me, every night, ignoring me. I was part of the luxury, like a very expensive wine. Well, I was the bottle of the expensive wine. I was young, like you are now.
Time is passed, experience growed up, and the meaning of luxury is changed for me.
Luxury now is the smile of a friend, is the respect of the others. Luxury is a challange, luxury is the possibility to have a challange.
Luxury is to wake up in the morning, smiling. Luxury is something related to wealth, so the question is: am I a rich men? How can I not be rich, having you as a friend @IndiaC?

Ermes

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Connect Moderator

@IndiaC

You are challenging yourself too, and I love it, for the way you are using, dropping a wonderful post, without tagging anybody, waiting for this pearl to be discovered. I love to discover beautiful post by myself, and you are writing here a masterpiece.

I can't wait to meet you at summit 2018, an years is not so long to pass 

Ermes 

Level 9

If anyone among us is secure in mind in his life, healthy in body and has food for the day, it is as though the whole world has been brought into his Possession.

This is luxury for me πŸ˜‰

@IndiaC @ErmesT

Level 8

How can we be so sure? 

Level 8

@IndiaC wrote:

Hello Stars,

Was ambulating with my huskies and staying in a place someone said was luxury #lagunabeach #lagunaniguel #ritzcarlton and when I got there it was something different and finding a broken structure of something once so pretty.

Which brought me to the question, what is luxury travel to you? To me traveling the world the definition varies on our bias or socialization and/or class. Many say there is no class system yet from my observation this is alive and breathes fire or ice depending on how you view this.

Luxury to me is health, life without worry and something that turns on a light within us, makes the heart race and excises fear like a malignant nodule. Its like the last meeting of your dad or loved one and somehow everything fades and just that person exists (the world becomes silent) and in that second warmth floods all and you feel whole. To a lady I asked on the street she said luxury is having coca-cola and a new dress.

To a scholar it was knowledge and sharing it with someone over fine dining with a view of the city. To others luxury is elegant dining, accommodations, brand name items, German/Italian cars, health, education, a smart beautiful wife, child or family or the sometimes structure in which this happens? Just arrived back from a luxury trip which required lots of intervention.Ritz on the cliffRitz on the cliffFruit tart by Victor BenesFruit tart by Victor BenesHospitalityHospitalityPrivate Access VIP OnlyPrivate Access VIP Only In addition this was done word free or attitude free." These pictures tell the story much better than I and what luxury is defined as in Monarch Beach, LagunaNiguel and Dana Point, California. I was happy with coffee, a voice and love.

Hope all had a joyful holiday. What made it great for @OSAMA @ErmesT @tiagoe @LucMart @HO

Connect Moderator

Hi @IndiaC

Hope you had juiful holidays too.

My last month (maybe a bit more than a month) was unbelievable, with a lot of friendship, and very important moments for my local guide life.

This fantastic period started in the last week of November, in a meetup for experiencing some of the most exclusive italian wine

Caption: My life in a glass - Cristina Garetto - Raboso producer - Photo Credit Local Guide @ermestCaption: My life in a glass - Cristina Garetto - Raboso producer - Photo Credit Local Guide @ermest

A lot of friends reached me in this experience, for two beautiful days together.

On december 18th Connect gave me a beautiful present, that still filling my heart of joy: /Meet-a-Connect-Moderator-Ermest/

Just yesterday @KarenVChin wrote a beautiful post about friendship. This post for me is priceless: /My-San-Francisco-Being-a-Local-Guide-for-Another-Local-Guide/

This is my small present to all the community. /Happy-2018-After-the-Sunset-a-new-Sunrise-will-come/

Hope you had a beautiful time too, with a lot of friends

My best wishes of "good life" with a photo - A sea of liquid gold in a beautiful sunset

Caption: a duck in a golden lake - Local Guide @ermestCaption: a duck in a golden lake - Local Guide @ermest

Ermes

Level 8

Re: ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œErmest life and the joy of the holidays ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

Thanks @ErmesT very well written and its a breath of fresh air the way you describe with words and photos the experiences and how you honor other Zmoderderators like @KarenVChin and her witty post on friendship.

Take care and thanks for the many lessons, excellent photos and wine (no whine). 

Grand Central LibraryGrand Central LibraryNew Years Day HikeNew Years Day Hike1830's Californios1830's Californios

@ErmesT wrote:

Hi @IndiaC

Hope you had juiful holidays too.

My last month (maybe a bit more than a month) was unbelievable, with a lot of friendship, and very important moments for my local guide life.

This fantastic period started in the last week of November, in a meetup for experiencing some of the most exclusive italian wine

Caption: My life in a glass - Cristina Garetto - Raboso producer - Photo Credit Local Guide @ermestCaption: My life in a glass - Cristina Garetto - Raboso producer - Photo Credit Local Guide @ermest

A lot of friends reached me in this experience, for two beautiful days together.

On december 18th Connect gave me a beautiful present, that still filling my heart of joy: /Meet-a-Connect-Moderator-Ermest/

Just yesterday @KarenVChin wrote a beautiful post about friendship. This post for me is priceless: /My-San-Francisco-Being-a-Local-Guide-for-Another-Local-Guide/

This is my small present to all the community. /Happy-2018-After-the-Sunset-a-new-Sunrise-will-come/

Hope you had a beautiful time too, with a lot of friends

My best wishes of "good life" with a photo - A sea of liquid gold in a beautiful sunset

Caption: a duck in a golden lake - Local Guide @ermestCaption: a duck in a golden lake - Local Guide @ermest

Ermes

Connect Moderator

Re: ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œErmest life and the joy of the holidays ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

Thanks @IndiaC for your beautiful words

Wine an whines sometime are moving together. So (also for wine) moderation is an important word.

I wish you a beautiful day, and a night with the stars

Ermes