IndiaC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜 My name is INDIA, I am not from India---GOT 4M VIEWS ❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜

Bls: Introduce Yourself - October 2017 My name is India (I am not from India)

Hello I am India aka Indy. I was born in California, USA and I am not India. My nickname is Indy. There is a story about how I got my name and I tell it to those whom I know well. Like talking on hangouts and writing, inspiring and shining. Love interviewing people, witty conversations and singing. Living in the OC aka Orange County and traveling often, hiking and biking are some fun hobbies. 

Styling by Lorena (this is my hair)Styling by Lorena (this is my hair)Hibiscus flowerHibiscus flower

Google Guide like: Reality of Google guides surpasses religion, conflict, politics and religion and together we (as humans on this planet) collaborate together to share the beauty, advice and information about areas in which we have knowledge, passion, wisdom and familiarity.  The map features of google are wonderful and it motivates many here to expand  knowledge, meet and help other and welcome new members under our wings.

My Video/Voice

Love to Share :

Information, nerd knowledge, stories, poetry, photographs and my voice (with very few) to inspire all those in need of elevation, inspiration and guidance. Enjoy communicating with moderators, geniuses, math heads, nerds and people of the world. Like to travel, cook, speak impromptu, listen to music, write stories about my adventures on earth and with amazing guides I have met here. Jokes and humor are always something I have and music that undulates incessantly and becomes one with my soul.

Wishing all on Google a wonderful October, here in Southern California fall is here and the leaves turn golden indicating the evacuation of chlorophyll and the tree conserves its resources resulting in the color change. Change is life/death depends on what lens you use. 

plus.google.com/u/0/1107…

instagram.com/indiainoc

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
San Juan Capistrano, CA, United States
6 comments
Level 8

Re: ❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜 My name is INDIA, I am not from India---GOT 4M VIEWS ❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜

Hi @IndiaC..

So beautiful introduction of yours.. Your words are true.. Local Guides Program surpasses everything.. Local Guides Program for us and we all for Local Guides Program.. I wish to know about how you got this name.. I am a music lover, but I am not good at singing.. 😁😁 Thanks for this great introduction.. 

This is Mohammed Salmaan Nawaz but I am from India 😄 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

I was about to ask the question @IndiaC but got to know that you are not from India. I am also not from India.

I have many friends from there on connect like @SalmaanN

Congratulations for the achievements Andy. 🙂

Level 9

Hey @IndiaC indeed Nice and beautiful hair you have.

Again your concept about life and LG Connect is so straight and clear.

Yes the Name is interesting that you have already @BishowvijayaP and @SalmaanN agree with that.

Love to see more from you at LG Connect.

Best wishes for you from Bangladesh.

Level 10

Hi @IndiaC

As others me too thought you were from India. ..........haha

I think you should set this introduction post as your signature. 

As @BishowvijayaP set his country flag on signature. 

Its nice to know more about you.

Thanks for the Hibiscus flower,I saw it first time. 

Thanks 

Have a nice day 

Level 8

@IndiaC..

I must agree that, your name is indeed interesting as said by, @RonneBD since both @BishowvijayaP and @AkmalB initially thought you are from India but you are trying to say you are not from India.. 😁😁

And many more congratulations for your 4 Million views... 🎊🎉

Wish you all Happy Guiding !

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Hii @IndiaC

Lady from California

Nicely written your introduction. Loved it. 

Welcome to the local guide community. 

I am also new here.