IMG_20151009_152628.jpg

IMG_20151009_152225.jpg

IMG_20151010_123258_1444504471670.jpg

Sultan Ahmet Mahallesi, Blue Mosque, Atmeydanı Caddesi, 法蒂赫/伊斯坦堡省土耳其
15 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 藍色清真寺 (Blue Mosque)

Hi @Bonjourtaiwan

Great post. Very nice pictures together with some info. Good job!

I have been to some mosque only a few times but what I really like is how you take out your clothes and walk on the carpet. It is really comfortable.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Dear @VitB

Thanks for your comments.

I also like the feeling of barefoot stepping on the carpet of the Blue Mosque, and enjoy  the tranquil and peaceful atmosphere .IMG_20151009_160600.jpg

Hi @Bonjourtaiwan,

Thanks for the photos, they are wonderful.

This is one of my favorite place in Istanbul, but the Hagia Sofia is also amazing. What did you like the most in the Turkey? 

Blue Mosque, Istanbul, Turkey (Local Guide Petra_M)Blue Mosque, Istanbul, Turkey (Local Guide Petra_M)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Google Vendor

Hi @Bonjourtaiwan,

Thank you for the photos you shared with us. Whenever I see a post about Istanbul I get very excited. I love this city so much. What impressed you the most in Istanbul? Did you enjoy the food and the Turkish delights?

I am sharing with you some photos from Istanbul.

Caption: Front view of the Blue Mosque, Istanbul,Turkey (Local Guide @InaS)Caption: Front view of the Blue Mosque, Istanbul,Turkey (Local Guide @InaS)Caption: The view from the back of the Blue Mosque, Istanbul,Turkey (Local Guide @InaS)Caption: The view from the back of the Blue Mosque, Istanbul,Turkey (Local Guide @InaS)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Dear @InaS

Thank you for sharing. I also enjoy the scenery and cuisine of Istanbul. Especially the desserts in Turkey let me eat non-stop.I love it so much ( yum yum)I love it so much ( yum yum)

Level 10

Dear @Petra_M

Thank you for sharing.

I will share with you Hagia Sofia's happy experience.

Going to Turkey must not miss desserts and barbecues.Yum yumYum yum

Yum yumYum yum

Thanks for these yummy photos @Bonjourtaiwan, I like them a lot.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Google Vendor

Yes, I agree, you cannot stop eating because everything is so delicious @Bonjourtaiwan. What I like the most is the baklava with pistachio. What did you like the most?

Level 10

Dear @InaS

My favorite is Turkey candy (lokum), also bought a lot of brought back to Taiwan send a friends.