Level 9

本日のティータイム

イタリアン・トマトで鳴門金時タルトを食べています(^_-)-☆IMG_20190122_164653-1843x1382.jpg

日本、新座駅(埼玉)
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 本日のティータイム

Hi @AKITAN

I was super curious in see this dessert. Is it really made with Italian tomatoes or you mean lemons? 

I suggest you to take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

That looks delicious @AKITAN! Where did you have this cake? I always get chocolate based cakes, but I also love the carrot cake! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

イタリアン・トマトはカフェの店名です。

これは薩摩芋のタルトケーキです。

Level 9

これは日本の有名カフェチェーン「イタリアン・トマト」に有ります。

Google Moderator

へええ、@AKITANさん、「イタリアン・トマト」はカフェの店名ですよね。珍しいです。日本のどこにあるのでしょうか。

薩摩芋のタルトケーキはとても美味しそうです!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@AKITAN 

It looks so yummy.

Appreciate if you could add little details about same.

Thanks & Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 9

ありがとう。もう少し詳しく書くように努力します。

Level 9

ITALIAN TOMATOは日本の首都圏にたくさん有ります。