苺が入ったものもあります。

2019021812495100.jpg

私もよく饅頭を食べます(^.^)

手前が桜餅、奥がきな粉ずんだ餅です。

日本の緑茶に良く合います。

皆さんも饅頭を見かけたら是非食べてみてください。

小さな日本の味がします。

Hello everyone.!
My name is 955HIRO and I live in Tokyo, Japan. I would like to share photos of travel, customs unique to Japan, and Japan-specific matters with you all.
My hobbies are travel, gourmet, and car. If you have any questions or questions about Japan, I will answer to the best of my knowledge. Thank you very much.

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

旅行の写真、日本ならではの慣習、日本独特な事項などの写真をチームの皆様とシェアしていきたいと思っています。
趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

日本に関して何か疑問や質問がありましたら、分かる範囲でお答え致します。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
25 comments
Level 10

Re: 日本の伝統的な菓子、餅や饅頭

Thanks for sharing @955HIRO, looks very nice and well presented.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 10

@955HIRO さん、

日本の伝統的な菓子はその色に特徴があるようですが、お写真は特にカラフルな陳列棚ですね🍡

これらの色は四季を示しているといわれますが、それぞれどのような意味があるのでしょう?

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 10

@TheEagleEye さん、こんにちは!

コメントありがとうございます。

日本の菓子は3通りの楽しみ方があると言われています。

1 目で見て楽しむ

2 香りを楽しむ

3 食べて楽しむ

この3つの楽しみ方です。

日本の菓子に良く合う緑茶と共に菓子を食べると、優しい気持ちになり、お腹と心が満たされます。

プラハの伝統的な菓子を紹介してもらえませんか?

Hello everyone.!
My name is 955HIRO and I live in Tokyo, Japan. I would like to share photos of travel, customs unique to Japan, and Japan-specific matters with you all.
My hobbies are travel, gourmet, and car. If you have any questions or questions about Japan, I will answer to the best of my knowledge. Thank you very much.

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Level 10

Hi @955HIRO.

Firstly, I have always been impressed of the care taken to prepare and present Japanese food. It always looks nice and it tastes good. I drink green tea so I have to combine it with japanese sweets next time I get opportunity.

As for introducing traditional Japanese sweets to Prague, it is little difficult for me as I'm not local. I live here with my Czech wife and my Czech language not the best yet. There is however a shop that sells Japanese foods Japa Shop

If you want to send sweets here, maybe you can contact them to import your products.

All the very best.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 10

@YasumiKikuchi さん、こんにちは!

コメントありがとうございます。

この陳列棚はカラフルで思わず写真を撮りました。

和菓子の発色に癒されました。

仰る通り、日本の菓子には四季を楽しむ意味合いも包まれています。

春は桜の咲く季節 → 桜色

暑い夏 → 涼しげな透明色

紅葉の秋 → 紅葉を模した菓子

寒い冬 → 真っ白な雪色

他にもまだまだ奥深い意味合いがあります。

日本の菓子に込められた意味を考えながら食べると、より一層美味しいです。

Hello everyone.!

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Level 10

@YasumiKikuchi さん、お返事ありがとうございます。

紹介して頂いたJAPA SHOP、見ました。

販売している日本の菓子、全て食べたことがあります(^.^)

どれも美味しいですよ。

我が家にはいつも菓子があります。

Hello everyone.!

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Level 10

@TheEagleEye さん、お返事ありがとうございます。

紹介して頂いたJAPA SHOPを見ました。

全て食べたことがある菓子でした。

2019021422564800.jpg

我が家にはいつも菓子のたくさんあります。

妻と娘がチョコレートが大好きだからです。

どれも美味しいですよ。

Hello everyone.!

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Level 10

Thanks for message and picture @955HIRO. I'm still to visit Japan so will definitely be trying different types of food. Have a nice day.

Google Moderator

@955HIRO さん、

こんにちは。

実に美味しそうな写真をシェアして頂きありがとうございます。日本の菓子は3通りの楽しみ方があると言われているんですよね。知らなかったですがそれはそうだと思います。

私はチョコレート大福が大好きです。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!