TsekoV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

我的爱好是通过收集货币来保存记忆

描述:一张不同货币的钞票的照片散布在白色的桌面上。在右上角可以看到一本红色的纸币收藏册。(本地向导 @TsekoV)描述:一张不同货币的钞票的照片散布在白色的桌面上。在右上角可以看到一本红色的纸币收藏册。(本地向导 @TsekoV)

当我在中国的首都经济贸易大学留学的时候,我发现了一种特别的方式来收集我去过的地方和我遇到的人的记忆。我开始收集不同纸币和硬币,我收到这些货币作为友谊和情感的象征,或与其他来自中国和海外的学生交换。有些货币是我在帮助一些陌生外国人在中国旅游的时候得到的

描述:这是一本红色的纸币收藏册,放在不同的纸币上的特写照片。(本地向导 @TsekoV)描述:这是一本红色的纸币收藏册,放在不同的纸币上的特写照片。(本地向导 @TsekoV)

我把每张钞票都放在一个专门的纸币收藏册里。我收集了几乎所有的亚洲货币,以及许多非洲、北美、南美和欧洲的货币。许多货币至今仍在使用,但其中也有一些过时的、罕见的货币。比如1999年法国引入欧元后消失的法国法郎。

我发现我收集的货币最有价值的是它们背后的故事。以下我来介绍我最珍贵的三张钞票和他们留给我的记忆。

1. 十个印度卢比

描述:一张10卢比纸币背面的特写照片。(本地向导 @TsekoV)描述:一张10卢比纸币背面的特写照片。(本地向导 @TsekoV)

这张10卢比纸币背后的故事是关于友谊的,我会一辈子珍惜它。我在中国的第一个认识的朋友是来自印度。多年来,我们就像兄弟一样,彼此分享我们的梦想、问题和幸福。

当我们一起旅行的时候,我学到了很多关于印度教、克里希纳神、神圣的喜马拉雅山,还有很多其他的故事,我肯定有一天会和我的孩子们分享。

虽然我现在在保加利亚,他正在中国读博士学位,但我希望我们俩很快能再见面。我很想和他在印度甘戈特里冰川度过一段时间,那里是神圣的恒河的发源地。

2. 五个澳元

描述:一张五澳元钞票的特写照片。(本地向导 @TsekoV)描述:一张五澳元钞票的特写照片。(本地向导 @TsekoV)

我收到五张澳元钞票作为感激之情。它与我在北京遇到的一对澳大利亚老夫妇的回忆有关。

我在保加利亚共和国驻中国大使馆实习,我经常在北京最大的购物中心之一——秀水街吃午饭。秀水街总是挤满了来自世界各地的游客。

有一天,当我在某一家商店买午餐的时候,有一对老夫妇在我前面的收银台。他们似乎在与收银员沟通和付款方面有困难。我走近他们,问他们是否需要我帮忙翻译。

原来他们刚到中国,还没有找到地方换钱。当我明白情况后,我只是主动提出替他们付账。起初他们坚持用另一种货币付给我,但我拒绝了。为了表示感谢,他们给了我一张他们国家澳大利亚的钞票。

3. 朝鲜圆

描述: 四种不同的朝鲜圆纸币的特写照片。(本地向导 @TsekoV)描述: 四种不同的朝鲜圆纸币的特写照片。(本地向导 @TsekoV)

我认为朝鲜圆是我所有收藏中最稀有的货币。它也是最难找到的货币之一,原因如下。

首先,入境朝鲜并非易事。你只能通过中国到达这个国家,从北京坐飞机或火车都可以,去那里的旅行应该是经过精心策划的。

此外,即使在朝鲜也不太可能看到和使用朝鲜圆。访问过这个国家的朋友告诉我,当地人大多用美元、欧元和人民币与游客交换商品和服务。

当我在保加利亚驻中国大使馆实习,我确实面临了无数的挑战任务。尽管如此,我只得到了这个机构的许多人的尊重。在我在那里最后工作的前几天,为了表达感谢我非常珍惜的一位同事给了我这些朝鲜圆。虽然这些纸币没有什么高的货币价值,但它们对我是珍贵的。这是因为他们让我想起了我的实习经历,而且很少有人见到朝鲜圆!

我希望有机会能去到朝鲜纸币上那些神奇而美丽地方。众所周知,朝鲜半岛上一些最壮丽的高山和滑雪场都位于朝鲜境内。

描述:几张不同货币的照片,包括人民币,西非法郎,菲律宾比索,肯尼亚先令和哥斯达黎加科隆。(本地向导 @TsekoV)描述:几张不同货币的照片,包括人民币,西非法郎,菲律宾比索,肯尼亚先令和哥斯达黎加科隆。(本地向导 @TsekoV)

在我的收藏中还有许多其他有趣的货币。比如不再流通的两元人民币纸币和极其罕见的两毛纸币:我在中国的三年里只见过一次!它在20-30年前使用过,但现在已经不再使用了。

你喜欢收集货币吗?当你去一个新的地方旅行时,你带什么纪念品回家?在下面的评论中分享吧!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

111 comments
Level 10

Re: 我的爱好是通过收集货币来保存记忆

@TsekoV 

Thanks for sharing this wonderful collection of World paper currencies pictures and it's precise narration with us.

Certainly it's a perfect write up.

Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 10

@TsekoV , I have the same interest as you!

I also believe banknotes can tell lot of stories of that country.  

But for me, I only collect banknotes of the countries I visited.

Deep visit of Hong Kong series: Visit Hong Kong 101 | Cha Chaan Teng 茶餐廳 | Cart noodle 車仔麪

Fine me on Instagram: brett.to.go

Hello @TsekoV ,

Congratulations for this amazing collection, I guess it took you years to collect it!

Most of the banknotes look like a piece of art, illustrating the most significant things, places, or personas of the county to which they belong. 

PS: I collect postage stamps. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @TsekoV,

This is an extraordinary banknote collection! Well done! I'm sure it will be even more valuable in the future. It is amazing that you had the chance to visit so many countries and to collect them. I was really impressed to see in real the paper money from South Africa and India.

Unfortunately I couldn't find the banknotes and the coins from Croatia and Serbia that I promised to give you, but I hope I'll visit the countries soon and keep my word 🙂

Here is a photo of a small coin collection that I captured upon my return from Dubrovnik. The coins from Croatia are lipe and kune, and the 1 stotinka is from Bulgaria.

Caption: A photo of coins from Croatia and Bulgaria (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo of coins from Croatia and Bulgaria (Local Guide @KatyaL)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @aaryesdee,

Thank you for the nice words!

What about you? Do you have anything that you love collecting while visiting places?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Brett,

It is great to hear that we share the same hobby! I also have another album full of coins.

Caption: A photo of 2000 Indonesian rupiah, part of my collection. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of 2000 Indonesian rupiah, part of my collection. (Local Guide @TsekoV)I can't wait to see some currencies from your collection and the story behind it. 🙂

Hi @BorrisS,

Thank you for the kind words. Honestly speaking it took me years to collect them. I had had this dream for a very long time, but was scared to start collecting. Once I started, everything got easy afterwards.

I am very curious to see part of your collection of stamps. I know there are very rare among them, hard to find and with very big value.

Do you mind sharing with us some of them and how did you get them?

Hi @KatyaL,

I am so much happy that you loved this post and the collection that I gathered. I believe every piece of it brings memories to a certain person or a place.

It would be great to see Croatian and Serbian money. So far I haven't had the chance to gather some, but I hope in near future I will get the chance to travel there and collect great memories!

Here is another place that I loved visiting - Kuala Lumpur and seeing for the first time in my life Malaysian ringgit.

Caption: A photo of 10 Malaysian ringgit and part of the subway map of Kuala Lumpur. (Local Guides @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of 10 Malaysian ringgit and part of the subway map of Kuala Lumpur. (Local Guides @TsekoV)

Thanks for sharing @TsekoV!

I have a thing for foreign currency just like you.

When I was younger, my father worked as a mechanical engineer on industrial production machinery. He was one of very few people who could fix these machines, so part of his job was to travel around the world and repair the machine in the factories. 

He always brought back a little bit of money for me so I started collecting the bills and coins. I still have my collection somewhere in a box, and I know it contains close to 100 different currencies.

After many currencies have been replaced by the euro, I mostly collect the refrigerator magnets myself. It is an easy item to take home with you.