擊中的痛苦,一個個消失在英吉利海峽上,但是因為他們的英勇,
使得德國空軍屢創敗績,終於用鮮血贏得了大勝利。IMG_20150909_153359.jpg

IMG_20150909_153414_1441803329962.jpg

London, 英國
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 大不列顛之戰紀念碑(The Battle of Britain)

Hi again @Bonjourtaiwan

I have visited London several time, but I have never spotted this monument. Can you please tell me where is it located so maybe next time I could see it? 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Dear @Sorbe

I am very happy to share this monument with you.

Monument to the RAF
79 Whitehall, Westminster, London SW1A 2NS英國
https://maps.app.goo.gl/87JfA

Thank you so much @Bonjourtaiwan

Are you actually travelling across Europe or these are pictures from some of your past journeys? What did you like most about London? 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi again @Sorbe

In September 2015, I traveled with my wife  to Europe for a  two-month, twenty-two countries.

Actually,I Really like the elegance and good manners of Londoners.

This is really interesting @Bonjourtaiwan

I bet you got more thing to show us then, and I can't wait to see all the amazing cities that you have visited during this incredible journey.