AradhanaB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: 在地嚮導挑戰:台北,2017年1月21日 (Local Guides Challenge: Taipei Event, 21 January 2017)

I got the same thing like everyone else. Please keep me updated.

Level 4

Re: 在地嚮導挑戰:台北,2017年1月21日 (Local Guides Challenge: Taipei Event, 21 January 2017)

To whom it may concern,

I have registered for the event tomorrow. However I haven't received confirmation. Where can I check I am on the list or not. My email address is [REDACTED] 

Thanks,

Yeh Sung Tsan

Former Google Contributor

Hi @KatyL and @松瓚葉, thanks for reaching out. We will get in touch via private message. Thank you for your patience. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 7

也是同樣還沒有收到活動地點的位置

可以麻煩確認嗎

[REDACTED]

謝謝

Hi @SteveKo, we will reach out to you via private message. We have secured your email address and will proceed to remove them from your reply to protect your privacy. Thank you for your patience.

嗨,我們將通過私下與您聯繫。 我們已記下您的電郵地址,並將從以上的回覆中刪除,以保護您的隱私。 謝謝您的耐心。

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

Re: LG Challenge 2016 - Invitation for Taipei Event

I registered to attend the event right away when I received the invitation and got a confirmation email right after that.  However, as of today, which is only one day before the event, the venue is still a mystery.  Is this Google's trick to make this event more thrilling!?

Re: LG Challenge 2016 - Invitation for Taipei Event

Hi @JasonL, thanks for reaching out. We'd be getting in touch with you via private message. Thank you for your patience. 🙂

Level 4

My wife and I both registered right away and were also wondering when we'd get the info.  However, we both finally got emails (in Chinese) which said we are on the "waiting list" so obviously, we didn't get in.  It's first-come first served and I would assume it may also have preference for level attained but that I can't say.

I got my "waiting list" email a few days earlier than my wife so if you're still waiting, check your spam boxes for Chinese language emails of this type or be patient.

Maybe you will get in at the last minute (I would assume all the acceptances are sent by now).

I would also presume there will be more events in the future so we needn't feel too put out if we don't get in this time around.

Level 3

@Brian DavidP wrote:

My wife and I both registered right away and were also wondering when we'd get the info.  However, we both finally got emails (in Chinese) which said we are on the "waiting list" so obviously, we didn't get in.  It's first-come first served and I would assume it may also have preference for level attained but that I can't say.

I got my "waiting list" email a few days earlier than my wife so if you're still waiting, check your spam boxes for Chinese language emails of this type or be patient.

Maybe you will get in at the last minute (I would assume all the acceptances are sent by now).

I would also presume there will be more events in the future so we needn't feel too put out if we don't get in this time around.

sigh... it happened to me ,too.

I just got the mail after I left the message in here.

What a Google .

Level 3

@JeslynL

I also registered the event by 2016/12/21. Could you check if I am in the event list? If yes, could you share the location with me?

My gmail is [REDACTED]