AradhanaB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: 在地嚮導挑戰:台北,2017年1月21日 (Local Guides Challenge: Taipei Event, 21 January 2017)

Hi, I got the mail "Local Guides Challenge: Taipei on 1/21" in 12/21 and registration to attend immediately.
But haven't got any email notify about it yet too.
I dont know the activity will hold in where until now.
I call the phone [REDACTED] but no one knows this activity.
My Email: [REDACTED]
Please response as soon as posible.

Thank you!

Level 4

Re: 在地嚮導挑戰:台北,2017年1月21日 (Local Guides Challenge: Taipei Event, 21 January 2017)

To @AradhanaB

同樣的 我在12/22就申請了這個活動

Identical ,I applied for this activity on 12/22.

也只有收到確認註冊的訊息。

Only the message confirming the registration is received.

此電郵旨確認您對 嚮導挑戰:台北 的註冊已被確認。

您可隨時更改或取消註冊。

至,

嚮導組

截至目前為止,完全沒有收到後續的訊息及地點(連候補信都沒有)

Up to now, no follow-up messages and locations have been received (even the alternate mail.... )

My Email: [REDACTED]

Thanks~

Former Google Contributor

@iFC@phoebei@BenF@律王@TeRRyL@佳信李@DoraC@Jin-YiQ

Hi, we will reach out to you via private message. We have secured your email addresses and will proceed to remove them from the posts to protect your privacy. Thank you for your patience.

嗨,我們將通過私下與您聯繫。 我們已記下您的電郵地址,並將從以上的回覆中刪除,以保護您的隱私。 謝謝您的耐心。

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 2

你好

不好意思我也遇到相同問題

只有收到註冊確認信而已

並沒有收到任何地點與位置通知

我的email是[REDACTED]

謝謝

Level 8

也是同樣還沒有收到活動地點的位置

可以麻煩確認嗎

[REDACTED]

謝謝

@罡北林@魏妤

Hi, we will reach out to you via privately. We have secured your email addresses and will proceed to remove them from the posts to protect your privacy. Thank you for your patience.

嗨,我們將通過私下與您聯繫。 我們已記下您的電郵地址,並將從以上的回覆中刪除,以保護您的隱私。 謝謝您的耐心。

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

我也沒有收到活動地點的通知信,但是我有註冊此活動

我的 email:[REDACTED]

嗨 @游鵬勳我們已通過私下與您聯繫。 我們將從以上的回覆中刪除您的電郵地址,以保護您的隱私。 謝謝您的耐心。

Level 3

hi. all

Me ,too . I have registration to attend this activities on 1/21, but haven't got any email notify about it yet

去年11月底就收到邀請,但是確認參加後就沒有接到後續的通知,一直到明天要到了,趕緊上網找訊息。

請讓我知道明天到底要不要參與,謝謝。

Thank you !!

嗨 @SorenW我們將通過私下與您聯繫。謝謝您的耐心。