IMG_5432.jpg

親子家庭旅遊介紹
台灣苗栗縣大湖鄉
5 comments
Highlighted
Eagle-Eye-360 Level 10
Level 10

Re: 台灣,苗栗縣大湖採草莓

@erhlun nice photos, thanks for sharing. The strawberries look very tasty. Good to have nice family time picking them. Enjoy.

I'm from New Zealand and live in Prague, Czech Republic
erhlun Level 6
Level 6

thank you very much !!
I didn't expect the first one to respond to foreigners.
HAHAHA^^

親子家庭旅遊介紹
Google Moderator
Google Moderator

你好 @erhlun

歡迎參與Connect!

謝謝你的分享!現在真的是草莓的季節嗎?對我來說這是想不到的,因為這裡,在保加利亞正在下雪。草莓看很香甜!

既然你是社区里的新手,首先,我建议你阅读这个主题 Tips: Using Local Guides Connect,它提出了作为社区的一部分参与的各种方式。

在Connect上发布时,请把主题尽可能描述好。你可以查看这篇文章 What makes a good post? - 什么是一篇好文章? 它列出了在Connect上写一篇好文章的最佳实践。

如果你想自己介紹,並認識別的在地嚮導的話,你可以在Introduce Yourself- January 2019話題中向大家自我介紹。

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

erhlun Level 6
Level 6

Ok! Thank you very much^^

親子家庭旅遊介紹
Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Hi @erhlun

These strawberies look more like forest / wild strawberies but they are beautiful as well as you and your children :).

BTW You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Thanks for taking part & have fun in Local Guides Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!