我點巧克力跟卡士達口味的我點巧克力跟卡士達口味的
卡士達甜而不膩,味道棒極了!!
餅皮外酥內微甜,奶香跟蛋香都很優質
下午茶來一個剛剛好。

台灣台南市中西區神農街八柴町。今川焼き
23 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 台南-適合逛街散步的小吃-有可愛圖案的今川燒

我一看到你 @姵姁這篇帖子就有一句話想說--好精彩。謝謝你的分享,我覺得大家都會喜歡你給所有在地嚮導介紹的好吃的!

這個點心的名字是今川燒嗎?我覺得它好可愛使不得吃。

Hey @JulienH@BeatrizAguilar@AdrianLunsong@TonyChu what do you think about this culinary delicacy?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@TsekoV I think you can stop tagging me in chinese posts, I am not comfortable with writing in Chinese. 

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps
Connect Moderator

I don't think I've tried it before although I've seen something similar in Malaysia! Personally, I would go for the custard version 😋 I love the photos too because I can make out the textures and make some guesses as to the eating experience!!😋

Thanks for the share @姵姁 and the tag @TsekoV! It's certainly making my hungry right now and also checking the web/Maps to see if I can find something similar in Manchester!! 

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Connect Moderator

Lol.. someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed! @JulienH you can reply in English.. we won't judge 😊 I still surprise people by not being able to speak Tagalog/Thai 😂

Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect

Sorry for tagging you @JulienH, I just thought you might like those desserts and have tried them before.

I hope you can find them where you live @AdrianLunsong. I have tried similar ones before and I still remember the taste of it. Basically I wouldn't mind tasting all of the flavors. : )

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@姵姁 謝謝你,很詳盡的介紹,如果我到台南旅一定會去試試的.

Level 9

@姵姁@ thanks for sharing. It's the first time I see a sweet made with red beans and I'm surprised it's so fluffy. It looks like a donut. Is it baked or roasted on a special plate? 

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Connect Moderator

@BeatrizAguilar you can watch a video of it here. It's kinda like a thick pancake sandwich of sorts with different types of fillings. I don't know if I'm explaining the texture properly but it's fluffy. 

I was also surprised the first time I saw that sweets can be made with red beans, but it turned out that in Asian culture it is actually quite common thing @BeatrizAguilar. I think that @YasumiKikuchi can verify that.  🙂

Thanks for sharing that video @AdrianLunsong, it made me feel even hungrier. I admire those kind of delicacies. Should you happen to find some in your city, would be great if you shared here.