224, Taiwan, 新北市瑞芳區基山里

March 10, 2019 @ 00:00 (CST)

讓我們一起在Google地圖上編輯非常受遊客歡迎的九份地圖

我們一同進入商店並一起編輯,再一塊新增英語和日語吧!

我們將聚集在“基山観海亭”,之後我們將探索“九份老街”

我是日本人,我不會說中文,所以我的台灣朋友的導遊會翻譯  

請自己承擔費用和責任  

謝謝大家!

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

224, Taiwan, 新北市瑞芳區基山里
9 comments
Google Moderator

Re: 九份地圖修正和外語的添加

へええええ、@YasumiKikuchi さん、

こんにちは。

中国語が分かりますでしょうか。すごいです!

ミートアップを開催していただきありがとうございます。お楽しみください。後はぜひ写真や情報など投稿してください。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@Ivi_Ge さんこんにちは、ぜひレビューを楽しみにしてください😊

現在大学で英語と中国語の初歩から学んでいますが、文章はほとんどGoogle翻訳の性能によるものです😂 @catlingingさんに修正してもらいました。今回は彼女の支援のもとに運営する予定です😉

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage

Google Moderator

なるほど、分かりました。

@YasumiKikuchi さんは丁寧です!レビューを待ちしております。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

你好 @YasumiKikuchi

非常感謝你舉辦了這個聚會,你的倡議對Google地圖很有用!我希望有很多在地嚮導會參加。

Thank you very much for organizing this meet-up and wish you good luck! I'm looking forward to see the recap. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

感謝你的支持 @RadieN

I can do it because of Taiwanese friends and @catlinging who support me. As you know, 九份 is a popular spot for foreign travelers, so we will try adjusting the map with international meet-up🤝

Level 10

我們將按計劃執行。我在天文台一樓有當地導遊的旗幟。

謝謝大家!

Anonymous
Not applicable

翻譯我們的指南不能再參與了。因此,我將取消時間表。

翻譯我們的指南不能再參與了。因此,我將取消時間表。
Level 10

Re: 翻譯我們的指南不能再參與了。因此,我將取消時間表。

【重要】
我們很抱歉,“3月10日下午4時 九份地圖修正和外語的添加”已被取消。
翻譯我們的指南身體狀況不好。對不起。

Level 10

Re: [CANCELLED] 九份地圖修正和外語的添加

我重建了這個計劃

【3月16日中午】九份地圖修正和外語的添加