中国长沙的本地向导,我们见个面吧。

我很好奇大家如何从各自的角度在Google地图上说故事。

我的邮箱是fuyou12315,大家可以发邮件给我,谢谢

中国长沙市岳麓区岳麓山
10 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 中国长沙的本地向导,我们见个面吧。

Hi @fuyou

I recommend creating a meet-up on our meet-up site and interested Local Guides in your area can indicate their interest via RSVP. You can share your meet-up more widely on your social channels, which may garner your friends or family to become Local Guides too!

Some more information that may be helpful, especially if it's your first time hosting:

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

你好 @fuyou

欢迎参与Connect!

既然你是社区里的新手,下面是一些你可以遵循的步骤:首先,我建议你阅读这个主题 14 helpful tips for using Connect,它提出了作为社区的一部分参与的各种管道。

您可以在此进行规划来举办自己的活动。

但在此之前,我建议您阅读这篇如何组织一个在地导游聚会的帖子。该帖子为您提供关于您可以计划活动类型的有帮助意见,以及一些帮助您为自己和所在地区的在地导游组织一次成功活动的指导和技巧!

这篇文章有很多针对像你有兴趣举办聚会的人的提示。

你也可以在Introduce Yourself中介绍你自己——2019年1月的帖子。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

OK, I'll go and have a look. 

你好 @fuyou

我想和你分享一个提示。在Connect上每次你要跟某个在地向导联系,最好是在他的名字前面加@。这样该在地向导也会收到你的留言。

请问,你是长沙人吗?我去过长沙两年之前。我很想念这座城市。也许你也可以用你经历过的来给大家介绍介绍美丽的长沙、湖南省最佳的旅游景点或中国对你来说最精彩的地方。

如果你感兴趣的话你也可以参考一下我是怎么介绍黑龙江省一个保加利亚人探索中国:黑龙江的冬季。之前你也可以看看14 helpful tips for using Connect

希望你这里玩得开心!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

我是长沙人,出生在长沙。可惜我在Google地图上看到了其他人发布的图片,却没有他们的联系方式。我只是发起一个聚会,让他们看到,尝试与他们进行联络。

Level 10

Hello @fuyou
You probably have various regulations, but we will support you actively. 
At the moment the possibility of connecting a local guide is limited to this site or social network. Just as you are already using opinion exchange, our friends are submitting their views so they can get to know directly on the Google map. Unique Profile Handlers 

What you can do at the moment, please find your local guide by utilizing your country's own social media.

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 10

@fuyou, I wonder is Google Maps working in China? You can add or edit POI in China on Google Maps?

Deep visit of Hong Kong series: Visit Hong Kong 101 | Cha Chaan Teng 茶餐廳 | Cart noodle 車仔麪

Fine me on Instagram: brett.to.go
Level 8

你好:

我看到很多长沙的数据都没有更新,同时新建的长沙博物馆也没有纳入其中,卫星图片还是有显示。所以我也感到了奇怪。

你好 @fuyou

你说的好。因为谷歌在中国有显然的限制才会是这么情况。但我也觉得所有的本地向导都可以在他们的当地城市都会更新谷歌地图。

我也希望你在Connect上认识很多来自全世界的本地向导。在这里你也许也会认识到长沙当地的本地向导。主要是越来越多人知道谷歌地图和这个平台是连接的,参与的人会越来越多。

如果你感兴趣的话也可以给我们展示长沙最哇的地方。你可以查看以下的文章What are Connect topics?

我希望你在Connect上认识到的人会很多。