TsekoV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

一个保加利亚人探索中国:黑龙江的冬季

描述:中国雪乡主要步行街的夜景照片。能看到明亮的红色灯笼、模糊的人影和白色的雪花。 (本地向导 @TsekoV)描述:中国雪乡主要步行街的夜景照片。能看到明亮的红色灯笼、模糊的人影和白色的雪花。 (本地向导 @TsekoV)

在生活中有一点点的魔力它就有意义,不是吗?每当冬季即将来临,我就会问自己这个问题,第一片雪花开始从天而降,把风景变成了童话般的土地。

中国的冬季在全国不同地区非常不同。在我之前的帖子当中我给大家介绍了我在北京最喜欢的六个景点。在这个帖子中,我带你们去中国的北方并给你们介绍你们中国最神奇的地方之一--黑龙江省。这个美丽的地区是中国最北边的省份。冬季时,它有很多美丽的地方大家可以去欣赏。

如果你们计划去黑龙江省有一个精彩冬季的旅行,下面是你不应该错过的三个地点和经历。

1.哈尔滨国际冰雪节

描述: 在哈尔滨国际冰雪节拍的冰雕夜景照片。根据标志,冰雕描绘了世界的创造。 (本地向导@TsekoV)描述: 在哈尔滨国际冰雪节拍的冰雕夜景照片。根据标志,冰雕描绘了世界的创造。 (本地向导@TsekoV)

一年一度的国际冰雪节是世界上最大的冰雕节。它位于黑龙江省的省会哈尔滨市。我在中国最生动的冬季经历之一是三年前的这个节日。

那时是我第一次去黑龙江省。我觉得去那边真有挑战性。虽然我的祖国保加利亚的冬天可能很冷,但我从来没有经历过像哈尔滨那样的低温。那边的当地人似乎并不担心一夜之间气温会从零下20度降到零下40度。另一方面,对我来说,这有点令人震惊。

描述:在哈尔滨国际冰雪节拍的点亮着彩虹颜色的圣诞树冰雕的夜景照片。(本地向导 @TsekoV)描述:在哈尔滨国际冰雪节拍的点亮着彩虹颜色的圣诞树冰雕的夜景照片。(本地向导 @TsekoV)

至于冰雪节,我一踏上冰场,就觉得自己仿佛进入了一个神奇的境界。在那里,神奇的生物建筑物和其他物体完美地融为一体。这次经历给我留下了深刻的印象,我一想起来就兴奋不已。

我在那里度过的一个小时里,看到许多冰雕,都描绘着地球上不同的地方。这使我感觉自己好像在环游世界。那里有高大的教堂、雄伟的城堡、和著名的地标性建筑,他们都是用冰做成的并用各种颜色照亮。有些冰雕,比如教堂,让我想起了家乡,尽管我离保加利亚有8000多公里。

2. 东北虎林园

描述:在东北虎林园从吉普车里拍的一个在雪地上休息西伯利亚虎的照片。(本地向导@TsekoV)描述:在东北虎林园从吉普车里拍的一个在雪地上休息西伯利亚虎的照片。(本地向导@TsekoV)

每次我探索一个新地方,我喜欢做一些关于这个地方特色的活动。这就是为什么我不能错过在哈尔滨的一次独特的经历,像在东北虎林山感受的冬季野生动植物园。这个公园被认为是世界上少数几个游客能看到西伯利亚老虎的地方之一。这些动物是最濒临灭绝的物种之一,公园致力于保护它们。

我清楚地记得当时在想,这个公园对我来说是多么的不寻常。保加利亚没有老虎,我们也没有机会去野生动物园。我参观东北虎林园之前,我总是把野生动物园与非洲的热带草原联系在一起。因此我的冬季经历是一个很大的惊喜。

我们开着吉普车在公园里转悠,可以看到无数的老虎和狮子。我有时感到害怕,因为车窗有些是开着的,把我们与动物分开的唯一东西就是几根栏杆。那时,当我们看到五六只老虎在我们前面围着吉普车时,我周围的每个人都尖叫起来了。我之前从来没见过离我这么近的老虎!

公园的游客甚至可以抱着西伯利亚虎宝宝拍照。它们很可爱,看起来像猫一样大。我仍然后悔没有去排队和他们合影。

我在公园的经历使我意识到一些动物是多么的脆弱,对我们来说,保护它们的栖息地和整个自然是多么的重要。

听我的建议,去感受这个迷人的旅行。这是很值得的!游览这个公园一定要有额外的时间去抱抱小老虎。

3.中国雪乡—黑龙江省山区隐藏的宝石

描述:在中国雪乡的主要步行街的大门上我在红灯笼下摆姿势的夜照。(本地向导 @TsekoV)描述:在中国雪乡的主要步行街的大门上我在红灯笼下摆姿势的夜照。(本地向导 @TsekoV)

要充分体验黑龙江省的冬季,你们一定要访问中国雪乡。这是一个隐蔽的山区,靠近该省的最东部,与俄罗斯及其在该地区最大的城市 -- 符拉迪沃斯托克接壤。

中国雪乡相当偏僻。它离首都离得很远。谢天谢地,我报名了参加我大学 - 北京语言文化大学举办的旅行,否则我可能无法自己一个人去参观。

我们从哈尔滨出发了并乘坐了公共汽车花了6个小左右才到达了中国雪乡。但是这个地方是多么的美丽,它立刻就给我留下了很深刻的印象。那边雪很大,在房屋的屋顶上达到半米以上深—这是我在保加利亚从来没见过的。我最喜欢这个地方的是这个村庄迷人的夜景。走在主要街道上,我可以观察当地人的生活习惯并且欣赏他们美丽的白雪覆盖的房屋。

我发现一件非常有趣的事情是,每次我打开商店的门,就会出现一大片蒸汽。这些时刻让我意识到室外零下30度与商店里温暖舒适的差别。我有了一个愉快的时光购买不同的纪念品同时也练习了一下我的讨价还价技巧。我发现在中国文化当中讨价还价起着很重要作用。口头协议可以被认为比书面协议更强,拒绝它可能会冒犯销售人员。

我建议你仔细计划中国雪乡之旅。最好把它和哈尔滨之旅结合起来。最好的主意是和一个旅游团去访问中国雪乡,因为它太偏远了,一个人去是很难能找到的。

我想和你们分享的最后一些建议是:在参观像黑龙江省这样的寒冷地区时要格外小心。我建议你们买很多热宝宝、带上充电宝因为在零下30度暴露手机和相机时,这会很快速耗尽电池电量。相信我,你肯定会要拍摄数百张黑龙江的冬季仙境的精彩照片。

你冬季时去过新地方吗?你最喜欢在那里做什么?在下面的评论中与我们分享!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Heilongjiang, Китай
50 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: 一个保加利亚人探索中国:黑龙江的冬季

Thanks for sharing your trip @TsekoV we don't get to see a lot of China to little glimpses are like treasure. It looks like you had lots of fun despite the cold.

Regards Paul

Level 10

Awesome China trip photos @TsekoV I really like all the photos and thanks for sharing your trip experience. 

Hi @PaulPavlinovich,

Thank you for the kind words. Visiting those places for sure is a lifetime experience that will last forever. Have you heard before of those places?

As for the posts about China, I hope that in near future more and more Local Guides will share their experiences from there and hopefully we are going to see a steady growing Chinese community! : ) 

Thanks @MdEmranulHoque, have you ever visited China?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thanks for your comments @TsekoV I haven't visit China but I will plan for visiting China. 

Level 9

Thank you dear @TsekoV for your  interesting post!

It was a great pleasure to read it.You write about Siberian tiger very touching.It is true,it is very nice and strong animal,but there are not many individuals of Siberian tiger.And we must to protect them.I am a supporter of WWF in Russia,I know about these animals a lot.

Thank you for your post.

IMG_20181218_144833_813.jpg

Now It is nice winter weather in Moscow.It is frost.IMG_20181218_145319_509.jpg

It is time for winter intertainment-skating,skiing,ridind on sledge.

Level 7

@TsekoV these  photos are incredible:)..  You enjoyed  the icy weather  of China:)  

[Fahim]

Thank you for sharing those supportive words @helga19. : )

Honestly speaking while I was visiting this park I found it very hard to believe that Siberian tigers are endangered and even protected. After this I read a bit more about them and it is really sad to learn that their habitats are getting less and less and there are scarcely any left of this kind.

I really hope that people shouldn't destroy wild animals' habitats but instead care for them and maintain the balance between our and their world.

I didn't know that you are a supporter of WWF in Russia. This is more than amazing to hear. Can you share with me what do you usually do? What kind of activities do you have?

I must say that Moscow is always beautiful but during winter this city is most beautiful. When I see winter Moscow I start imaging all those magic "сказки" that Russia has and I think it is so beautiful.

My favorite sport is riding on sledge. What about you? : )

@MdEmranulHoque If you go there, believe me you will not regret it. It is quite different, but very unique experience that you can have there. What is your favorite place to go during winter?

Hi @zafahim, thank you for the kind words. I really enjoyed this trip to Harbin and the China Snow village. Have you ever been in China?

Level 10

It is a wonderful activity @TsekoV
We can not know much about inland China. But as you have reviewed, there may be a brilliant culture there.

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper