TsekoV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: 一个保加利亚人探索中国:北京的6个景点

Thank you for the warm invitation @Ddimitra. I will be looking forward to visiting there one day.

Honestly speaking I love everything about Asia, I want to learn more and more this vast continent.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

What should be the right word to express the feeling of satisfaction@TsekoV? I have forgot it, thanks for all these.

Best.

Level 10

@TsekoV さん、こんにちは。

中国の魅力的な写真をシェアして頂きありがとうございます。

初めて万里の長城を見たときはその大きさに驚きました。

王府井ではまた動いているサソリ🦂を見てまた驚きました👀

万里の長城万里の長城

s-img_8199.jpg

Hello everyone.!
My name is 955HIRO and I live in Tokyo, Japan. I would like to share photos of travel, customs unique to Japan, and Japan-specific matters with you all.
My hobbies are travel, gourmet, and car. If you have any questions or questions about Japan, I will answer to the best of my knowledge. Thank you very much.

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

旅行の写真、日本ならではの慣習、日本独特な事項などの写真をチームの皆様とシェアしていきたいと思っています。
趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

日本に関して何か疑問や質問がありましたら、分かる範囲でお答え致します。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Connect Moderator

你好 @TsekoV ! 你在哪儿学中文?

请问,香山公园的树叶第几月会变成红色呢? 这个十月二十四号我打算要来香山,但还不决定它的树叶已经变成红色吗?

你好 @Velvel

谢谢你的疑问。:)我是在中国和保加利亚学中文的。

我记得10月叶子已经变颜色。我估计你来的时间正好。我特别喜欢北京的秋天。你之前去过北京吗?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @955HIRO,

Thanks for sharing these great shots! When did you go to the Great Wall? Which part of it did you visit?

Connect Moderator

@TsekoV 谢谢你的建议! 我没去过北京,但这个十月我要去那边玩儿。 

@Velvel,真的吗?要去多久呢?你打算看哪些地方?

如果你要看夜景的话,我特别喜欢去北京国贸大厦。在这个楼有个高端餐厅。那边风景特别美。:)

Connect Moderator

@TsekoV 我四天在北京,四天在上海。 那儿的高端餐厅好吃? 

不好意思,在中国Google Maps是不是不太准吗? 用中国自己做的地图Apps会多好吧?

你好 @Velvel

确实关于那个高端的餐厅我从来没有点吃的,我只是去了因为看夜景而已,哈哈。四天在北京应该还好。当时在北京我很喜欢骑自行车去探索北京的胡同等等。

你问得好。也许在中国大陆你用不了谷歌地图。应该用当地的软件。