TsekoV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: 一个保加利亚人探索中国:北京的6个景点

This is a topic I have been thinking for quite a time @FaridTDF. Thank you for addressing it. I really hope one day, hopefully soon, people from Mainland China would find out more about Connect and start sharing with everyone about their great country. Actually Connect is fully working in PRC (People's Republic of China), but Google isn't (Gmail and Google Maps).

Looking forward to that moment when we will see more and more people from China join our family-like community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Thank you for the kind words @LucioV. To answer your question, at the beginning I was quite scared to try them out, but at the end I decided myself that I must and found the needed bravery to do this. It turned out that they are quite delicious and I loved them. Still, one hint is that I would never pick up the "juicy" delicacies, the thinner the bug is, the taster it is. I tried a "juicy" one and it was full of eggs, no more words on this feeling... 😄 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Connect Moderator

Entonces es cuestión de tiempo que tengamos una invacion de post de la China continental, me pone muy feliz eso, sumar más colegas Local Guides a este gran proyecto es muy alentador @TsekoV, a parte la única manera de conocer lo desconocido es visitándolo o compartiéndolo. Yo hoy trabajo en una empresa China que antes era Holandesa y el cambio es muy fuerte, pero no existe otra manera de mejorar los procesos y la manera de hacer las cosas que no sea con mucho diálogo, he intercambio de ideas, paciencia ya que no somos iguales pero esas diferencias son las que nos potencia con cara al futuro, para ser mejores y más competitivos y también mejores personas.

Antiguamente la conocíamos como la ruta de la ceda que Marco Polo trajo a occidente, hoy la podemos llamar la gran autopista digital que nos está trayendo muchas cosas, es un buen momento para subirnos a ella y tender puentes de conocimiento. El tiempo lo dirá y nosotros los Local Guides podemos aportar nuestro granito de arena para hacerla.

Por supuesto no quiero que mis palabras suenen naif frente a los desafíos que encierra todo esto..🙂

Farid.

I am trying @LucioV. If they are think, it feels just the same as spicy chips, quite similar feeling. Just close your eyes and grab a beer. I am sure you will enjoy it. 😄 

Very true @hereisFU. The Great Wall is always full of tourists during. Especially impossibly hard to visit during Chinese holidays. Actually many places are overcrowded on holidays there. I personally like the Water Side of the Great Wall. It is less occupied, less people. Maybe it could be more dangerous because on some places the wall is missing and when visiting one must be careful. But it worth the visit.

Have you ever been there @hereisFU? Do you have any favorite places? Can you speak Chinese 你會講中文嗎?

Very true words and inspiring thoughts @FaridTDF. I really agree with what you said. I love China and all connected with it and hope one day there will be more Chinese Local Guides here.

I really believe that all those differences make us stronger and we, people, should build bridges between each other. I am sure that good times are ahead of us and learning from everyone will be beneficial to our world. Our Local Guides program is also such kind of a connection, a bridge, where Local Guides contribute for the good of all our world.

Once again thank you for sharing those inspiring thoughts.

Level 9

Hello @TsekoV

Thank you for sharing post with us. I have a plan to visit Great Wall in China coming year.

Level 10

@TsekoV

Thank you for sharing this.

It makes me remember my vacation in Beijing.

Beijing has a lot of tourist attraction. I had been there twice, but never enough to explore.

In your list, i had visited 3 places.

The Greatwall, I visited twice. Once through Mutianyu, the second was Badaling. 

I had a wonderful trip to Mutianyu, and of course wonderful pictures. PhotoGrid_1541799172947.jpg

IMG_2071.JPG

Btw

You missed Forbidden City.  It is one of the must go places. Hehehehe..

Hi @Ddimitra,

I enjoyed looking at your photos. It is great that you made it there, twice! Your journey must have been quite amazing so that you came back a second time.

What you are saying is quite true, time is never enough to explore it all. I lived there for 3 years and still feel like there are quite many places left to explore. 🙂 

As for the Forbidden City I have been there 5 or 6 times. I chose to skip it in my list, so that I could add some other places also worth a visit.

Really looking forward to visiting one day Indonesia and why not China again. 

Level 10

Hi @TsekoV

Come see Indonesia.

Make sure you stop by at my city, Jakarta.

Just let me know when You are coming. Me and Jakarta Local Guide will meet you. 

I will show you, the must go places in Jakarta. 

*smile