TsekoV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

一个保加利亚人探索中国:北京的6个景点

描述: 一张黄花水长城的照片  蜿蜒而上苍翠的小山丘。 (本地向导 Balta Ruiz)描述: 一张黄花水长城的照片 蜿蜒而上苍翠的小山丘。 (本地向导 Balta Ruiz)你是否曾经感觉到你正在实现你的梦想?当我有机会在中国学习三年的时候,我就是这样想的。我学习汉语,体验丰富的中国文化,并发现了许多新的地方。

这是我作为一名保加利亚人在中国的经历的第一篇系列文章,我将致力于分享我的经验。第一站——北京。以下是我极力推荐的六个地方。

1. 香山公园喧嚣中的宁静香山公园描述:一张香山公园低丘缓坡的照片,在远处能看见北京市的一小部分。(本地向导 Kin Hung Chan)描述:一张香山公园低丘缓坡的照片,在远处能看见北京市的一小部分。(本地向导 Kin Hung Chan)

我一个最喜欢的地方之一是香山公园。它具有着美丽的寺庙和简易的徒步小径。这个地方可以让你度过一个完美的周末并可以从北京的快节奏生活中解脱出来。

我想与大家分享的一个提示是去参观这个公园秋季的时候。整个森林变成红色和黄色,那时是一个壮观的景点!

2. 红螺寺石僧的寺庙 描述:红螺寺五尊红袍僧石像的照片。 (本地向导 @TsekoV)描述:红螺寺五尊红袍僧石像的照片。 (本地向导 @TsekoV)我在中国最后一个月的时候才发现了这个寺庙。也就好像这个国家把最好玩的景点存到最后一样。

我很惊讶地得知寺庙已经超过1000年了! 许多本地人相信这里愿望会实现。 在寺庙的庭院里走来走去时,我发现有几百的僧侣雕像上刻着他们的名字。在走路时,我碰到了两棵大银杏树被扭曲在一起。据说它们象征着爱和永恒,每一根树枝都像一个中国朝代一样古老。

我建议大家和当地人或导游一起去欣赏红螺寺。这样他们可以解释寺庙里隐藏的许多含义。

3. 王府井大街品尝当地的街头特色小吃描述:在王府井大街一个售货员倚在两个堆着蝎子串的盘子里(左)和蚕串(右)。 (本地向导 @TsekoV)描述:在王府井大街一个售货员倚在两个堆着蝎子串的盘子里(左)和蚕串(右)。 (本地向导 @TsekoV)

如果不尝尝当地的食物,探索一个新地方是不完整的,不是吗?

在王府井大街上,你可以品尝各种有趣的东西——如果你够勇敢的话。当我去的时候,我第一次尝试了蝎子和蚕。在保加利亚,昆虫并不被广泛食用所以我也不确定是否喜欢上它的味道。令人惊讶的是,它们竟然是我吃过的最好吃的小吃之一。除了蝎子和蚕,吃货们还可以尝尝蛇、小烘烤鸽子 鲜血果冻 以及更多的美味佳肴

我的建议就是找时间去,某个晚上到北京的市中心来吃顿饭。这是很值得的!

4. 颐和园一个传统的感觉在现代的北京描述:一张颐和园的照片,前景是荷花湖,背景是主庙。(本地向导 @TsekoV)描述:一张颐和园的照片,前景是荷花湖,背景是主庙。(本地向导 @TsekoV)颐和园曾是皇帝和他的家人们享受一些闲暇时间的地方。

我对宫殿的喜爱是在一个非常现代的社会中传承下来的传统的感觉。我喜欢在大池塘里划船,听着岸上的老年人练京剧。

我的建议:如果厌倦了北京的喧嚣与繁忙 那就去颐和园充电吧。

5. 中央电视台旧台俯瞰北京是一种享受描述:从老中央电视台塔上看北京的日落之后的景象。天空是靛蓝色的,街道上和建筑物上的橘黄色灯光都亮了。 (本地向导 @TsekoV)描述:从老中央电视台塔上看北京的日落之后的景象。天空是靛蓝色的,街道上和建筑物上的橘黄色灯光都亮了。 (本地向导 @TsekoV)

旧的中央电视台塔楼曾经是国家电视台的主要播放地,目前是一个博物馆。

塔楼最吸引人的一点是顶部迷人的景色,向西看我还可以看到太阳落在的北京香山和颐和园的群山后。再往其他方向看,就会看到这个整个城市的美景——我看不到它的尽头!后来我查了一下,发现北京比保加利亚的首都索非亚大30多倍。

日落时去参观老中央电视台的电视塔是最好不过的了。相信我,你不会后悔的。

6. 黄花城未受到修复的水边长城描述:一张中国长城在山上蜿蜒而下的照片,一条河在黄花城水长城的旁边。(本地向导  @TsekoV)描述:一张中国长城在山上蜿蜒而下的照片,一条河在黄花城水长城的旁边。(本地向导 @TsekoV)在去长城的路上,一位出租车司机主动提出带我和我朋友去游览一段不太有名的长城部分。很令人惊讶的事是黄花城水长城从来没有修复。

如果你想回到皇帝的时代,一定要去游览这个地方。留出一整天的时间,记住往返北京的交通至少需要三个小时。

在北京你最喜欢的景点是哪一个?分享在下面的评论!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Beijing, China
40 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: 一个保加利亚人探索中国:北京的6个景点

Thank you @TsekoV for this post, that move me back of 25 years.

China was very different, at that time. The period from 1990 to 1995 was a "transition time", and the cities were changing day by day, also in the rural area of China. I should scan some more old photo, when I have a bit of time, for a comparation between old and new.

"On the road"  barber shop - Changde - Hunan Province - CN"On the road" barber shop - Changde - Hunan Province - CN

Thank you very much @ErmesT for sharing this photo. One could feel the spirit of "old" times in China. I really appreciate it and curious to learn more and more. Actually, I have seen many times those kinds of barbers on the streets of Beijing even nowadays. It is a normal thing to see while you decide to get lost on the hutongs (胡同)and feel the vibe of China.

Have you ever visited China? Maybe during the transition time or any other time? What is for sure, this country is changing constantly every day and you can see a big difference in just some years. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thank you @TsekoV sharing a places and memories in china...

Hi @NirmalTeja,

Thank you for the kind words. Have you ever experienced China and do you have a favorite place?

Level 9

Hello @TsekoV I did not have any experience about china ,why because iam not visited..In future i can thank you for your reply..

Connect Moderator

I have been in Chine during the transition @TsekoV

I lived in Changde and in Changsha (Hunan Province) from 1992 to 1994. On 1996 I was in Xinzheng first, then I moved to the near Capital city of  Zhengzhou, in Henan Province. The year of transition was probably the 1995. A lot of graduated was entering in the industry, with high competence, good preparation, all of them speaking English. It was an exciting moment, everything was changing in months, sometimes in weeks.

For me was a very interesting moment, and I am very happy for the opportunity that I had for being there.

This is so interesting @ErmesT that you were able to experience and see this change. I am pretty much sure at that time China was turning better and better for the good.

I have also visited Changsha some two years ago, that place is mesmerizing...I really do miss it.

Looks like you spent a significant time in China and you must have seen so many great places. At that time was China open to foreigners to work there, to student to go abroad and study there? I have heard many stories how, for example, some 20 years ago Tibet was overcrowded with American people living there, but nowadays, it is almost impossible to reach there.

你好 @KoyoWu,

你之前去過中國的大陸嗎?

Level 10

你好 @TsekoV,我目前還沒有去過中國,只有去過新加坡跟日本!