Ivi_Ge's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: ブルガリアの首都ソフィア:3つの必見の場所

Merci @Ivi_Ge pour ce partage.  Très intéressant.

Level 10

Nice photos @Ivi_Ge thanks for sharing with us.

Level 10

Thanks @Ivi_Ge for sharing! 

These cathedrals and abbeys are beautiful! Majestic photo with the big chandelier! I met a couple of people from Bulgaria and they both talked very well to me about this place, both for culture and as a city to live! I know that sooner or later I will visit her with all the family !!

Bye, 

David

Level 7

@Ivi_Ge thanks for sharing these lovely pictures .

[Fahim]
Google Moderator

@ehsan, thank you! Of course for me Bulgaria is the most beautiful country 🙂 so you are welcome to come and see with your own eyes. 

You are very welcome @Guyco and @MdEmranulHoque!

The St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral is one of the most impressive buildings in Sofia @davidhyno. It’s the second largest cathedral on the Balkan peninsula. Feel free to come to Sofia with your family!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@Ivi_Geさん、お酒に強いのですね。

「ラキア」と「スィレーネ」Googlekeepに入れておこうと思いましたが、下戸(geko=お酒に弱い人)の私にはアルコール度数50度はとても厳しいです。😅でも、チーズだけでも食べてみたいですね。

Level 10

Google Moderator

@Izumiさん、

コメントありがとうございます。

私もあまり強くないですね。下戸はお酒に弱い人ですかね。勉強になりました。でも、50ミリくらいは大丈夫です。

白チーズはヨーグルトと同じようにブルガリアの食卓に欠 かせないものです。前菜、おつまみ、メイン料理として 使われます。小さいころホワイトチーズの塩っぽい味があまり美味しくないと思っていました。しかし、母に「ホワイトチーズを食べなさい!カルシウムがあるから、幼いあなたの歯にはとても大切だよ!」と言われて、仕方なくて、親の言うことの通りにしないといけなかったが、工夫してみました。しょっぱさを取るために、母にスィレネを水に漬けてもらったのです。これで味がもっと淡くなって、もっと柔らかくなります。ぜひスィレネを食べてみてください!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thank you @Ivi_Ge

In my country there is a proverb that says:
Hearing is never like seeing.

ehsang
Google Moderator

Thanks for the nice comment @ehsan

You are absolutely right. Here in Bulgaria there is a same proverb and if I am not wrong there is the same one in Japan too.

「百聞は一見にしかず」is with the same meaning, right @HiroyukiTakisawa?

So ehsan, you are welcome to visit Bulgaria to see how beautiful it is.