Ivi_Ge's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: ブルガリアの首都ソフィア:3つの必見の場所

Hi @Ivi_Ge

Wow, it's really amazing post, I enjoyed a lot reading it. I also would like to add one of the first place I've visited when I moved to Sofia, Russian Church "Sveti Nikolay Mirlikiiski"

Caption: the Russian Church, photo taken during the winter by moderator @FelipePkCaption: the Russian Church, photo taken during the winter by moderator @FelipePk

It's a really beautiful jewel of religious architecture more precisely orthodox, from XIII century. It is very well located in the center and it's very easy to find it. If I'm not wrong there's a saint buried on the basement floor where you can write wishes to him.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Thank you @MoniDi@InaS@FelipePK and @BorrisS for adding more photos and really good places. 

Thank you for your kind words @ErmesT.

@HiroyukiTakisawaさん、コメントありがとうございます。私はそれを聞いてとても嬉しいです。またブルガリアの料理についても紹介させたいです。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @Ivi_Ge, Thanks for sharing places Bulgaria. I want to visit that place one day! 

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Connect Moderator

@Ivi_Geさん

ブルガリア料理紹介、楽しみにしています!

もしお好きならお酒紹介も大歓迎です。料理とセットで楽しみたいですね。

Level 6

Bls: ブルガリアの首都ソフィア:3つの必見の場所

Thanks for sharing ..

Such an epic building @Ivi_Ge

Google Moderator

Thank you kindly @Clobert and @MdAtikuzzamanLimon!

@HiroyukiTakisawaさん、ブルカリアの一番有名なお酒は「ラキア」と言います。主にぶどうから造られている蒸留酒です。ブドウのほかに、スモモ、リンゴ、サクランボなどから造られたラキアもあります。アルコール度数が非常に高く、物によっては50度を超えるものもあります。塩気のきいたブルガリアの白チーズ(スィレーネ)をたっぷり乗せたサラダをおつまみにして、延々飲みます。

キャプション:こちらはブルガリアの一番人気なお酒「ラキア」の写真です。(Local Guide @MarinSt )キャプション:こちらはブルガリアの一番人気なお酒「ラキア」の写真です。(Local Guide @MarinSt )

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Bls: ブルガリアの首都ソフィア:3つの必見の場所

English please??? 

Connect Moderator

@Ivi_Geさん

ありがとうございます!フルーティーで美味しそうです。塩気のあるチーズと甘みのある強いお酒なんて、最高の組み合わせですね!

日本でも見かけたら試してみたいと思いますが、やはりいつかはブルガリアで楽しみたいです:-) 

Google Moderator

Hello @IqbalAceh82feel free to use the Google Translator tool, which is enabled across the entire platform, to translate my post!

@HiroyukiTakisawaさん、ぜひいつかはブルガリアにお起こしください。ブルガリア人の女性はあまりラキアを飲むのが好きではありませんが私は好きです。

Level 8

Bulgaria is a beautiful country.
One of the countries I like to travel to.

ehsang