Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: 【まとめ(RECAP)】コネクトLIVE in 東京 2018🌸🗼🏯🍜⛩️🍵

@HiroyukiTakisawaさん

修正できるんですね。早速改行位置など修正しました。

ありがとうございます。

Connect Moderator

Hi everyone! Sorry for reviving an old post, but I figure this would be more efficient rather than creating a new post 🙂

I will be in Tokyo from 10-13th January (tomorrow!). I would love to meet Tokyo Local Guides if anyone is available 🙂

I don't really have any plan. Most likely I will just go explore Tokyo, and maybe 1 day to travel somewhere outside Tokyo (any suggestion?)

I'm also trying to find out if there are any interesting events that going on during my visit. I'm not too interested visiting the usual tourist attraction, since I've visited Tokyo often in the past. But I'm more interested visiting places that locals usually go. Would love any suggestions if you have any.

Thanks in advance! 😄

Level 10

Hello @iyudhi
I shared your call with Facebook etc. Since you seem to be familiar with Tokyo, I will introduce some eating places from me.

The standing eating pasta "ジャポネ Japone" in Yurakucho can eat the extremely popular Japanese flavored pasta for office workers in Tokyo🍝. All the menus are delicious, but the Japanese soy sauce "Japone" is popular. By the way, I like "ナポリタン Spaghetti Napolitana". However, in some cases it will wait for one hour😑

Do you know some cheap sushi? "もり一 Mori-ichi" is particularly popular in Tokyo. Most of the menu costs 150 yen. There are several stores so it's recommended🍣

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Connect Moderator

@YasumiKikuchi thanks for the ideas! The standing eating pasta sounds interesting. I might have to check it out. The cheap sushi sounds good too!

Any recommendations for middle/high end sushi places?

Level 10

Hi @iyudhi

How about sushi with only 3 millimeters?😆 野八 Nohachi is a middle-class (about 3,000-10,000 yen) sushi shop, but it makes a tiny sushi by the service to the guest who made the meal. You will be a good memory! Since there are countless Tokyo middle and high class shops, it would be better to tell Tokyo's guide🤔

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 8

こんにちは @iyudhi

都内の寿司店にはとんと縁がありませんが、グーグルマップで「寿司」、そして鮮魚といえば「築地」と打ち込んでみたところ、以下のようなリストが出てきました。

参考にしていただければ幸いです。

https://www.google.com/maps/placelists/list/1UO7gZ3JZ3FhLtyO7W2iGFkBjBK0?hl=ja

また、土日は気温が下がる予報になっていますので、温かくしてお出かけください。

あなたが美味しいものに出会えますよう、私は願います。🍣

Connect Moderator

@YasumiKikuchi That miniature sushi looks very interesting! I might have to check it out if I have time 😄

@Izumi Thanks for your help! I ended up going to Sushi Ginza Onodera 🙂 Here's my story:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Omakase-Chef-s-Choice-Experience-at-Sushi-G...

And yes it's so cold here in Tokyo. Thankfully I brought a warm jacket!

Level 8

@iyudhi ステキな“おまかせ”のレポートをありがとうございました。

料理は全て美味しそうに見えます!でも、私が注目したのは、ココナツプリンに添えられたスプーンです。通常使われるスプーンは“プレス加工=metal stanpimg”で作られますが、あなたが使用したのは“打ち出し板金=ハンマなどの工具で手作業により成型された”とても珍しいものです。もしあなたが友達にこの写真を見せるときには、こう伝えましょう。「このスプーンは“uchidashi_bankin”で成型されているんだぜ!」

Former Google Contributor

Hi @iyudhi, thank you for sharing the great post! Looks so yummy 🙂 Were you able to meet Japanese Local Guides in Tokyo?