ChiepSophy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

ភ្លា NGO រឺភ្លាក្រៅអង្គការ Cambodian yummy food

Cambodian yummy food, Beef Salad​ NGO, Khmer food, Asian foodCambodian yummy food, Beef Salad​ NGO, Khmer food, Asian food

Ingredients Beef removes baked meat (han strips) Grapefruit juice is less likely to squeeze the juice (do not allow it to squeeze it) Blue red peppermint (hans white) Lemongrass tip (slim hans) Bean should The leaves are mature Peanuts (slightly crushed) Truffle meat Garlic (slim bean) Garlic is shredded Sugar, salt, salt Cabbage (purple or purple) Hans is thinly sliced Peppers (preferably) # How to do Put the beef in a nice bowl and squeeze the cats a little more, and squeeze the beef down and pour the blood and boil a little, then squeeze the cats out and leave a little. Take the lemon we squeeze out of the meat, then boil it and place the broil (Few or as many as you like). Just leave it again. Put some sugar, salt and salt, because Salt is salty. And let it cool. Then mix with meat and put lemongrass together, add garlic, garlic and dip it over. Then put a purple cabbage, red peppers, peppers, blueberries, peppers, and beans, mix well with the peas and put the peanuts in a bowl of moderation (if the ingredients are slightly ripe). When eating, get ready to mix. How lively can do in many different ways.

Sophy
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
6 comments
Google Vendor

Re: ភ្លា NGO រឺភ្លាក្រៅអង្គការ Cambodian yummy food

Thank you for sharing the photo and the recipe with us @ChiepSophy. Do you usually cook yourself? Is it needed to mix all the ingredients together when eating?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Hello @ChiepSophy,

Thanks for sharing. I believe it was delicious by the thorough description of the recipe!

Although I am not a huge fan of raw meat and eggs, I tried something similar when I was in Warsaw some time ago.

It was a beef tartar with raw egg yolk, diced onions, diced pickles, bread and butter. You mix all the ingredients and it is delicious. It is a traditional dish eaten when a person is trying to avoid getting drunk. 

Here is a photo of the dish but let's just ignore the vodka shots. 🙂

Caption: A photo of two plates with beef tartar and several shot glasses in the third plate. (Local Guide @MoniDi)Caption: A photo of two plates with beef tartar and several shot glasses in the third plate. (Local Guide @MoniDi)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @InaS

You alright, we mixed together. the favor very amazing. 

Sophy
Level 10

Hi @MoniDi

wow looking so yummy, similar ingredient Khmer dish.

Sophy
Google Vendor

Interesting @ChiepSophy. Is it easy to prepare and how much time it requires?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hi @InaS

The Time for made dish, it is only 10min. very easy. 

Sophy