ChiepSophy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

ឆ្នេរសុខា Sokha Beach

ឆ្នេរសុខា Sokha Beachឆ្នេរសុខា Sokha Beachឆ្នេរសុខា Sokha Beachឆ្នេរសុខា Sokha BeachDragon Tail ឆ្នេរសុខា Sokha BeachDragon Tail ឆ្នេរសុខា Sokha Beachឆ្នេរសុខា Sokha Beachឆ្នេរសុខា Sokha Beachឆ្នេរសុខា Sokha Beachឆ្នេរសុខា Sokha Beachឆ្នេរសុខា Sokha Beachឆ្នេរសុខា Sokha Beach

Discover Sokha Beach Resort located at the south of Cambodia and experience the Khmer hospitality with world-class service. Explore the private pristine white sandy beach stretch out of 1.5 kilometres long only Sokha Beach can offer. 25 minutes from the airport and 2 minutes away from Sihanouk Ville downtown.

Sokha Beach Resort is a private place close to the general public. However, there are some places open for sightseeing.

Sophy
Sokha Beach, Cambodia
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: ឆ្នេរសុខា Sokha Beach

Hey @ChiepSophy,

This looks awesome! Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos. Does the sand make a stumping sound when you jump on it? I've experienced this before when beaches are super white. Kind of fun!😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: ឆ្នេរសុខា Sokha Beach

Hi @ChiepSophy

What a beautiful place! I miss summer so much looking at your photos. And only 25min away from the airport? Well that's the perfect getaway 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!