ChiepSophy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

ឆ្នេរជ័យជំនះ Victory Beach Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Victory Beach Sihanoukville, CambodiaVictory Beach Sihanoukville, CambodiaVictory Beach Sihanoukville, CambodiaVictory Beach Sihanoukville, CambodiaVictory Beach Sihanoukville, CambodiaVictory Beach Sihanoukville, CambodiaVictory Beach Sihanoukville, CambodiaVictory Beach Sihanoukville, CambodiaVictory Beach Sihanoukville, CambodiaVictory Beach Sihanoukville, Cambodia

At over two kilometers, Victory beach is quite long but it is divided into two by a rocky point and a small hill. The section of Victory Beach that contains the Vietnam-Cambodia Monument (Victory Monument) is popular because it is a bit quieter and more relaxed than Ochheuteal Beach and Otres Beach there are a few food beach bars and restaurants right on the sand. Victory Beach is a particularly good beach from which to view sunsets.

Sophy
Victory Beach Pier, Sihanoukville, Cambodia
9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: ឆ្នេរជ័យជំនះ Victory Beach Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Hello @ChiepSophy,

Thank you so much for sharing!

This place looks amazing, and it makes me want to go on a vacation immediately. I can imagine how beautiful a sunset would be from this beach. Please feel free to share a sunset photo from the beach if you ever get the chance. 

Is this beach good for snorkelling? What time of year would you recommend for visiting?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@ChiepSophy Thanks for sharing this post and the photos. The place looks like a very peaceful place. I know that most tourist will end up in Phnom Penh or Siem Reap. But this place also looks like a very good visiting spot. I personally have not been there. What are the main attractions around Sihanoukville?

Level 10

Hello @MortenSI

I would like to recommend for visiting on December, new year, it is so nice and beautiful sunset, and then you can snorkeling, 

Sophy
Level 10

Hello @StephenAbraham

the top of tourism attraction is main point right now is koh rong island and Otres beach at Sihanoukville, Cambodia.

Sophy

Thank you for sharing those amazing photos of Victory Beach Sihanoukville @ChiepSophy. As @MortenSI mentioned on that place all one want is go and enjoy the nature by the beach.

I have also heard that there is a very beautiful island close to Sihanoukville. It is called Koh Hong, I have heard the nature there is so pristine that the island is even very less inhabited and there are quite few people who live there, but on the other hand incredibly beautiful. Have you ever been there?

While visiting Thailand I went to Koh Samet, an island which, looking on the map, is also not very far away from your place. Have you even heard of it?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

I was expecting the winter time to be the best for a visit. I imagine you could combine it with a visit to Koh Rong like you mentioned @ChiepSophy, it looks really amazing there too.

Is it easy to get to the beach with public transport?

Level 10

@TsekoV

the beach has public transport, it is very easy, 

Sophy

That's great @ChiepSophy, it seems easy enough.

Do you know if the whole beach is open to the public, or do the hotels own stretches of beach so you can only enter if you stay at the hotel? 

I know many great beaches unfortunately do it this way, if the level of tourism is high enough.

Thank for answering @ChiepSophy.

One more question, is this beach overcrowded? Is there a more secluded and secret place that you know of?